Best Low Profile CPU Cooler for HTPC/ Mini-ITX Builds?

I've been searching for low profile coolers to put in either a mini-ITX or HTPC build. I plan to use the i5-4590 which has a TDP of 84w. 

These are the two coolers that I have been looking at so far:

Sliverstone Argon AR06 This is a recently new CPU cooler that was recently released by Sliverstone MSRP: $39.99

Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP This cooler has been out of a while, but has received good reviews. MSRP: $17.99

My budget is ~$40 but I'm will to spend more if the cost justifies the performance. Are there any other good low profile coolers for around this price range?

I've been searching for low profile coolers to put in either a mini-ITX or HTPC build. I plan to use the i5-4590 which has a TDP of 84w. 

These are the two coolers that I have been looking at so far:

Freezer 11 is a solid cooler thanks to it's really quiet FDB fan, or check out the Zalman CNPS2X

"Rawr XD"

Zalman CNPS8900 & Noctua NH-L12 are two good ones. The Noctua will likely be above your budget but it good enough to recommend anyways, though I have no idea of the price for the Zalman.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Zalman CNPS8900 & Noctua NH-L12 are two good ones. The Noctua will likely be above your budget but it good enough to recommend anyways, though I have no idea of the price for the Zalman.

Do you think the the Noctua fan will be much better in terms of lower temperatures and silence? 

Do you think the the Noctua fan will be much better in terms of lower temperatures and silence? 

They're both quite similar performance wise. Don't think I'd say it's worth the price increase over the Zalman.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

They're both quite similar performance wise. Don't think I'd say it's worth the price increase over the Zalman.

Thanks for the help!