Cooling tips for CM Storm Trooper?

Eckdayz

It's summer in Australia and my computer feels like the inside of a volcano. Every time I open my computer and game, in about 30mins it begins to get hot and my GPU automatically increases its fan speed making a sound like a hairdryer. In about 40mins or so my CPU is so hot I can probably cook eggs on it. The liquid in my Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler seems like its boiling. The rest of my fans are stock and I am in need of some upgrades to keep my PC cool while gaming, anyone have suggestions?

My PC Specs:

CPU - Intel Core i7-3820

Motherboard - ASUS Rampage IV Formula

RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Ram

GPU - ASUS GTX 680 2GB

Case - CM Storm Trooper

Storage - 1TB Western Digital Hard Drive

PSU - Huntkey 900W

Display - ASUS VS24H

Cooling - Corsiar H55 Fans

Keyboard - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013

Mouse - Razer Naga 2012

Headset - Razer Kraken 7.1

OS - Windows 8

Cut a hole in it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

You can only have it cooler if your room gets cooler. Thats how computer cooling works. Place it next to air conditioner so it will be first to cool air source. Other than that, you can optimize cooling so that hottest parts get most of fresh air.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Get moar fans.

Joking aside. you could get another hdd cadge and put it into the 5" bays.

It may help.