Neon Skin Pack Uninstall Issues

nikolaizombie1

I recently Installed a Windows Theme Called Neon Skin Pack and i have no idea How to uninstall it.

I used the uninstall packaged and nothing happened, Need Help!! 

Are you able to go back to the aero them like this? 

ac3bfc2c3f.jpg

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

HAHAHAHAHAA

@WinNut this is what happenes when you install a skin pack!!

System restore,  best and sometimes only option

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

fuck me 

im going to do that

check Add/Remove programs for something that looks relevant to the skin pack.

I have used skin packs before and have had no issues.

HAHAHAHAHAA

@WinNut this is what happenes when you install a skin pack!!

System restore,  best and sometimes only option

This is not helpful and if you cannot come up with anything else, don't post here please.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

check Add/Remove programs for something that looks relevant to the skin pack.

I have used skin packs before and have had no issues.

This is not helpful and if you cannot come up with anything else, don't post here please.

there's nothing that i could find that looks relevant, I've also tried editing the registry and looking for the install location windows themes and erased that and nothing

I've erased the program from the control panel and nothing. ill just have to wipe the hard drive then.

but thanks tho

there's nothing that i could find that looks relevant, I've also tried editing the registry and looking for the install location windows themes and erased that and nothing

I've erased the program from the control panel and nothing. ill just have to wipe the hard drive then.

but thanks tho

Do you mind sharing the skin pack? I can take a look at it and see if i can remove it from a virtual machine.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

What I suggest you do is re-install the Skinpack and see all the contents of the skinpack, screenshot 'em and then manually delete the things you just installed. Then uninstall the pack from Control Panel.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

ok mate ill send you the skin pack link

Here: http://goo.gl/puEr2J

http://gyazo.com/f1efe4736657dc6f00b23c81fe95a0c9

Did you dismiss this?

The only things i can think of is re installing it, and then using Revo Uninstaller to fully remove it.

And if that doesn't work, try system restore..

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler

Hmm the author says to "in safe mode insert alt+ctrl+delete and run taskmanager then open run and type c:\windows\neon skin pack\uninst.exe then enter, also you can browse file too."

It defiantly tampers with explorer and winlogon, can't be anything good.

Hmm the author says to "in safe mode insert alt+ctrl+delete and run taskmanager then open run and type c:\windows\neon skin pack\uninst.exe then enter, also you can browse file too."

It defiantly tampers with explorer and winlogon, can't be anything good.

OP might as well give it a try.

Anything that changes stuff that low level cannot be good.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

Spoiler