very cool to see! although now very tempted to replace my current keyboard with a cherry MX based one! 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

really cool can we have more of these. :D

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Wait, Linus in germany? Why no meet-up? ._.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

amazing video.  had no idea their testing was that intense.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I WANT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

This is super DUMB awesome! Please do more of this! Can´t wait to see the sennheiser factory!

Drool.

Yes I would love to see more videos like this.  I really like watching videos by 'How It's Made' and 'How Stuff Works'.  If not familiar with either of the two, they basically show how everday items are made and work.  Never has a box of corn flakes been so interesting.

Yes please make more videos like this, if nothing else it's they are interesting.

It was amazing to see this, the laser graving was just :o

To think keyboards get such a horrifying testing, poor things!

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I would love to see more of this type of thing. What I don't want to see is more of the GODDMAN PLINKY GUITAR MUSIC! That shit is annoying and makes it seem like a marketing board approved car commercial.

I enjoy almost all of your videos, but this is my favorite so far. B-roll of dat laser engraver would be cool to check out. Hopefully the future factory tours will be at this level.

Props to Cherry for anticipating L&L's antics and being good sports by sending Dirndl to meet Lederhosen.

Also note that both women wore their bows on the right - they're taken, not single. Probably also smart.

Kudos, another awesome video !

I would very much like to see more of these..

Also those outfits were great.

Wow. That was super cool. Please do more stuff like this, if you get the chance.
edit: Yeah the outfits were great, too.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

That was a fantastic video. It was your usual entertaining work with a huge How It's Made element about something I'm genuinely interested in (not sail boat masts, however cool they turned out be).

Terve!
I would love to see more 'behind the scenes videos'.

Its always interesting for me, if you can see how something is made!

Sayonara!

YES!!! would definitely love to see more content like this!!!

Windows 10 | AMD FX-8350 @4.6GHz | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 | 16Gb G.Skill DDR3 1866 | MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 4Gb | Samsung 840 EVO 250Gb | Corsair HX750 | NZXT Source 530 case | Logitech G710+ keyboard | Logitech G500s mouse | Saitek X52 Joystick and Throttle | Saitek ProFlight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR

Sennheiser is tomorrow, then? Pwease? ^_^ 

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

I want that laser engraver! I would engrave everything i own!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Any chance that we can see the Sennheiser Factory tour?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Nice Tour, thanks. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

YES!!!!! I most definitely DO want to see more videos like this one! It's a nice break from all the computer parts and components that, while well reviewed and cool, I probably won't use and just forget the info within a day. This kind of content seems a lot more memorable to me... Also makes me want a new keyboard.