I really enjoyed seeing this. It was insightful, and as you guys said in the video, it's amazing how much attention to detail to put in. I would definitely like to see more factory stuff, especially to see if the way cherry do, is comparable to other peripheral manufacturers. Also, go to a cpu/gpu factory, and totally make it a contest giveaway to take someone from the audience.

I usually hate your keyboard videos, but this is AMAZING!!! Seriously, keyboard reviews *snor*, but not only was this ridiculously cool to watch, I'm now sold on Cherry. Now to just find a 10-key with red switches for less than $50.

Finally, have been waiting for this video(and the Sennheiser one). 

Ah, nice costume. Really like this video....

Will buy keyboard with Cherry MX switches anytime over Chinese junk.

Definitely keep making these kind of videos. Great video guys.

Great to watch, keep em coming. Am surprised you didn't get to Noctua while you were in the vicinity.

LEDERHOSEN

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

this video makes you wonder how the Kalih switches are validated.......

Great video, Love the laser engraving station. Who knew.

That was a really good video. I liked the length, I felt like I got a good idea of what was going on without it getting too bogged down.

I think it makes sense that if you are in a country for one event to follow up with some factory tours at the same time. For examply I think I would like to see a Ducky tour as well.

I definitely want to see more behind the scenes/factory tours like this. I really appreciate that companies like Cherry MX put so much effort into the quality of their product. 

I wonder how Kalih make their switches, and, more behind the scene videos would be nice. 

They take the defect Cherry switches and profit out of it!!!

Actually i dunno. but who knows. a Video on that would be cool as well!

Wow cool more plz more more more! :D 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Surprisingly, the Razer switches are rated for 60M key presses.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Pause at 0:32

@LinusTech can drive a stick! Big props my man! A real man can and should drive a stick. Pls dont start a flame war

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Awesome video and awesome editing. And yes, MAKE MORE! :D

Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

I love these kinds behind the scenes videos - really interesting! I'm aware that it's a kind of marketing from their part but it's as much honest marketing as it gets so I'm totally cool with that. Looking very much forward to the Sennheiser factory tour!

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

This is Awesome, Please do more Videos like this.

Can't wait for the Sennheiser Video.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

One of your best videos I have watched recently! it really puts into perspective how much it costs to make a Cherry MX keyboard and it would really help explain why it's better to invest in such a keyboard to someone who is skeptical about buying it. I also doubt that Razer's mechanical key switch factory in China is anywhere close to this. We want more factory tours of companies like this!