Cooler Master - "Talk to the Expert" Live Chat & Giveaway

Question: Are you thinking about modifying other switches? Something I would like to see something like the magnetic levitation switch that technically doesn't bottom out.

Not sure if this would be seen in the stream, but I figured I'd ask it anyway.

I was wondering, but do you feel that there is a market for Tenkeyless keyboards like the Quickfire TK? I love mine, but I haven't seen any other manufacturers make similar keyboard designs, instead sticking with the more traditional tenkeyless style.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

@LinusTech what about making a custome keyboard with a software so that people couldchoose theyre own cherry MX layout ? like a custom one ?  with like ertain keys for letters and other switches for enter numbers and functions key ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I love cooler master, their customer service is quite good and helpful!

Also what are the differences between the bearing types in your fans and what does it translate to.

We actually have a CM University article in the works on this exact topic. Keep an eye out on that.

How come you guys dont offer the CM Storm Trigger Z on Newegg/ Amazon ? I just got the MX Brown version off the CM Store and I LOVE it ! :)

Also will the True 5.1 Surround Sound Sirus Line ever get a refresh? Still rocking the CM Storm Sirus 5.1's ! 

Uh...

Amazon  /  Newegg

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

We actually have a CM University article in the works on this exact topic. Keep an eye out on that.

Uh...

Amazon  /  Newegg

Thanks for a long while the Trigger Z was strictly available on the CM Store :)

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I don't really have a question, but I want to win.

in there a possibility that the Cosmos case series will be released in different colors?

Any chance we could get replaceable fans for laptop coolers?

You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.

-Winston Churchill

will you be making any keyboards where i can change button movement. thanks

Are CoolerMaster thinking to make a new case with dual chamber design ? the CM haf XB was good and with evo version even better but we like to see somthing with a vertical design much like Fractal Design Node 304 or Corsair Carbide Air 240. somthing between the Cooler Master Elite 130 and the Haf XB Evo. Many thanks in advance !!!

Is Cooler Master going to release theire upcoming products for about the same price in the eu as in the us?

I could really use this water cooler because im making a computer desk

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Will there be a left-handed Nepton 240m? 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Will you bring out revisions of the Hyper 212 EVO, because the mounting for AM3+ is really annoying, sorry. :P

who cares...

Will the CM Storm Alcor ever come to the US?

Edit: International shipping hurts.

bought HAF XM case 2 months ago , i love it 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Would there ever be a small version of the Cosmos? I think it is a gorgeous case, but it would be cool to see it in a mid-tower size.