Wahhhh, no 4am release O.o 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

This is such a cute little case. I like it.

I've been thinking of jumping on the super mini computer cases bandwagon...

Hadron is still smaller but this isn't half bad.

EDIT: Finished watching the video, God damnit Linus xD

3 am? Sounds good to me.

Also, I want one.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

YEAAAAAAAH

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Hmm, only 500 rechargeable cycles....is that even enough?

As for the case, no thanks, looks like space is very limited.

I'm wondering the same thing. That doesn't seem like much... I don't want to buy one of these every six months. Let me go look at other powerbanks... brb

At first I thought it was a cute case, then I realised those were double 180mm fans and not 140's on the bottom.

These chimney cases are starting to look really nice.

The case form factor is interesting, shame that the window spoils it.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Can anyone explain the advantage of cases like this? With the top closed off like that, it looks highly inconvenient to access your GPU/motherboard ports

Can anyone explain the advantage of cases like this? With the top closed off like that, it looks highly inconvenient to access your GPU/motherboard ports

I would say its more convenient. Normally my case is close to the wall and it makes the rear a bitch to access. This case would make it so much easier.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Worst window placement i've ever seen. The odd size of said window isn't helping it either.

No international shipping on the Cheero (lame) also now 49.99 on amazon. 

Case looks interesting but it looks like it could have been better thought out by SIlverstone (Window, PSU filter hole at the back). 

Can you please send me the hardware that you use to showcase your cases BEFORE orgre testing them? I will send back some rocks with the equivalent weight to simulate the hardware.

who cares...

This case has a really sexy interior and the 90 degree rotation has always intrigued me, but i agree with everybody else that the window could have been done much better.

@Lanoi must have written that opening :D

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

This is really not a case I would use, even if I have to give credit to the clever (but ass looking in my opinion) gap at the bottom for the airflow.

I build a pc for a friend in a Define R4 a week ago, and it was the best. Really nice working with it, awesome cable management possibilities... I just wish CG manufacturers would find a way to place those 6-12 pins power connectors somewhere less visible from a side window. However, I realize that without a long-ass case, it would probably conflict with whatever there is between the MB and the front of the case... A shame, really. I'll grab the windows-less version ;-)

Also: first post. High everyone! Very please to finally join this awesome community :-)

Yes! Thanks for doing this review guys! Good to see other opinions on a case like mine. The RV05 does have the front light covered over, so that's an advantage to it. The only major gripes about the cases are the cable management could be larger, and the window is very reflective. I don't mind the positioning of it, I think it's perfectly positioned. The gap at the bottom I think really adds to the aesthetics, although there is a gap on the raven, it doesn't have the flat panel below it. So as it's on a carpet, I used a slate roof tile to act as a stand for it.

Also. YYEEEAAAAAAAHH!!!!!

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Luke needs to practice talking clearly. Sometimes the volume of his voice falls off to a whisper at the end of a sentence.

i was hopping dat it gonna be a 3.5 hard drive Mount back were the cabels go 

It's on amazon now ;( I had to buy mine on frozenccpu.com with 25$ shipping

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That start tho... it was actually funny. I think. am i only1?

Someone know if the battery power bank promotion gonna be available in Canada? It's not even on Amazon Canada.