4790k Temps high under custom cooling (still) :( help?

Still doing some research and trying to get my temps down a notch, I understand ambient temp can cause it to rise but im still confused as to thy my cpu is idling in the low-mid 40s :/ same with my gpu, they pretty much mimic eachother as far as temps go. Ive tried a few different combiniations as well.  Any Help is appriciated

Reapplied AS5 thermal, tried the TIM EK sends and the TIM swiftech sends with the h320 as well.

Reseated multiple times, so im not sure what all it could be at this point.

HT off: temps roughly 10 degrees lower idle and load

HT on with 2 cores enabled: Same as with 4C/4T

All of my voltages and settings are at stock as well but i cant seem to get them lower, Could the fact that i have a gpu in the loop be affecting the cpu temps?

Also, I have an additional 240m rad at the front with fairly high fin density and i was wondering would having faster rpm fans help cool it? Running swiftech helix 1800rpms on the front with the stock swiftech fans on the h320.

My build:  http://pcpartpicker.com/b/bdxYcf

70-77 on both ends cpu gpu with an occasional 80 degree spike

no more than 65 under load with HT off

Well you have enough radiator surface area so that's not the problem. Plus if I remember correctly your CPU block come with a Swiftech MCP30 which is more than enough power for two rads and two waterblocks.

1. What RPM are you running your fans at now? Of course running them at higher RPM will give better temps. If you're running them too low now that explains the high temps.

If you're running 800-1000RPM now, try 1200-1400RPM. 

2. Which rad do you have in the front? 

3. If this is a new loop, it could be air in your loop causing problems. Have you bled everything well?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Well you have enough radiator surface area so that's not the problem. Plus if I remember correctly your CPU block come with a Swiftech MCP35X which is more than enough power for two rads and two waterblocks.

1. What RPM are you running your fans at now? Of course running them at higher RPM will give better temps. If you're running them too low now that explains the high temps.

If you're running 800-1000RPM now, try 1200-1400RPM. 

2. Which rad do you have in the front? 

3. If this is a new loop, it could be air in your loop causing problems. Have you bled everything well?

Front fans are running at full speed 1800rpm, its a swiftech 240m rad in the front,  and i have also bled out the air and refilled 

Front fans are running at full speed 1800rpm, its a swiftech 240m rad in the front,  and i have also bled out the air and refilled 

Wow, okay.

Have you thoroughly cleaned out the rad? Any indication that there might be gunk or other stuff clogging your loop?

Other than that, is there any indication that the H320 has a defect?

I'm a bit at a loss here, maybe others can help you better. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Im not sure, cant really tell if the pump has a defect, pump is working, the flow is normal, it might just be the fans , I may switch to  Industrial NF-F12s for the 2000rpm speed. FPI on my rad I belive is 14. ah well thanks for your help. Hopefully someone else can help me out.

Tricky one, if your running at stock speeds and voltages, then the 2 radiators even with there high FPI and low RPM fans should give you more than decent idle temps and load temps.

could you possibly give me some temps from your GPU at idle and load? 

a picture of your build (tube routing) always helps

Tricky one, if your running at stock speeds and voltages, then the 2 radiators even with there high FPI and low RPM fans should give you more than decent idle temps and load temps.

could you possibly give me some temps from your GPU at idle and load? 

GPU temps are at 40 at idle and a max of around 70-75 under load, just like my cpu

Airdeano, pictures are in the pcpartpicker.com link

You have restricted flow somewhere in your loop I'd say you would have air bubbles trapped in one of your rads, try and turn the case side to side and back to front and every which way you can think of until they release, but it definitely sounds like a flow issue.

Let us know..

Good luck