And miner s3?

First of all, what do you guys think of this: https://bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140917060843699l3bEXYxL06C0

It costs around 200 dollars and has what seems to be a decent hash rate (I really don't know what's good). How long might it take to see a return in investment, calculating power into it?

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

It's always hard to predict if and when you will see a profit from mining cryptocurrencies. Also, It's impossible to give you a prediction without knowing the cryptocurrency you are planning on mining

It's rather unlikely to see a return with that miner.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Mining is not something to be done for profit. It's a zero-sum game if not a negative return. If you want to acquire Bitcoin it's easier, faster, and can be cheaper to buy them outright. Reasons to purchase a miner like the one listed above would be some sort of dedication to the health and security of the Bitcoin network.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.