Amd or Msi drivers?

I have two msi r9 290 graphics cards and I just saw my drivers were older than the ones available on the amd website  , so I checked the msi website and my drivers where updated acording to the msi website .

So my question is , should I stick to the lastest msi released drivers or should I update imediatly the drivers as they come out on the Amd site ? And if the later will everything still work normally ?

Thank you .

they are the same

the latest drivers are on the AMD website, but they are hard to find

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would use AMD's sometimes it a beta driver but they're mainly smooth and stutterless

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Go with the latest drivers from the AMD website unless they're known to be really buggy. BETA 14.9.1 has been running fine on my PC while I had problems with 14.9.

I have two msi r9 290 graphics cards and I just saw my drivers were older than the ones available on the amd website  , so I checked the msi website and my drivers where updated acording to the msi website .

So my question is , should I stick to the lastest msi released drivers or should I update imediatly the drivers as they come out on the Amd site ? And if the later will everything still work normally ?

Thank you .

Definitely AMD drivers as they are assured to be the latest. I'd suggest going for the latest stable driver though as I've experienced and heard lots of issues going on with 14.9.x to be able to recommend it to people as a daily driver. 

"Rawr XD"

So I will suffer no penalty for using the drivers on Amds website ?

And the latests drivers are here right http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64 (I have windows 8.1 btw)?

no there is no issue with using the drivers from the AMD website.

yes those are the latest drivers, but you need to choose the right OS :P

if you have issues with them then try the beta, or go back to 14.4

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Thank you to everyone who posted here , my question has been awnsered .