Free games from using Steam beta releases?

TheNerdyCanadian

ok, so i decided to go looking through my game list to find a new game to 100%,, and noticed some games i never bought, was gifted, or redeemed codes for.  now i've been running the Steam beta for almost 3 years, has anyone else had this happen? is it some kind of hidden reward for beta testing the releases?

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

What games?

so far ive got Crash Time 2, Portal, Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken, The Lord of the Rings, War in the North, Toki Tori, Trine 2, i know there is more but i have like 180 so its hard to sort through them

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2

might be friends that sent them to you

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

might be friends that sent them to you

wouldn't they show up in my inventory and i would have to accept it?

Buy any humble bundles? Log into someone elses account?

yes, but non of those are from any humble bundles i have, and no other accounts

Haha this sounds like a first world problems image ^_^

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

wouldn't they show up in my inventory and i would have to accept it?

fair enough

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.