Good led strips for cheap?

killerdann12

So im looking to buy some more red LED strips for my case, I have a bitfenix one atm, but its quiet pricy, Im looking to buy 3 more strips so it goes around the inside of my case.

Any suggestions?

Either you're master race or you're not.

So im looking to buy some more red LED strips for my case, I have a bitfenix one atm, but its quiet pricy, Im looking to buy 3 more strips so it goes around the inside of my case.

Any suggestions?

Just buy 5050 LED strips on Ebay for about 20$/5m and then wire them in

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

I do believe bitfenix and nzxt have the cheapest strips. Though the nzxt ones come with a pci bracket thingy.

Just buy 5050 LED strips on Ebay for about 20$/5m and then wire them in

damn thats alot of leds, how the build quality of these, had phobya ones before and they were just poorly soldered

I do believe bitfenix and nzxt have the cheapest strips. Though the nzxt ones come with a pci bracket thingy.

They may be the cheapest out of the big well known makes, but stores like mine and IceModz offer the same but cheaper. LEDs in my store are Hand made for each customer,  you can choose cable lengths from 10cm all the way to 2 meters, pick the type of connector and pick the colour of cable sleeving. The big makes all get theirs made in a factory, you cannot customize them, and they are really expensive.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

They may be the cheapest out of the big well known makes, but stores like mine and IceModz offer the same but cheaper. LEDs in my store are Hand made for each customer,  you can choose cable lengths from 10cm all the way to 2 meters, pick the type of connector and pick the colour of cable sleeving. The big makes all get theirs made in a factory, you cannot customize them, and they are really expensive.

reguarding your strips, how well do they fair when it comes to bend, think about getting a longer one and just having it go around the inside of the case.

reguarding your strips, how well do they fair when it comes to bend, think about getting a longer one and just having it go around the inside of the case.

They will bend in the corner of a case, but this may put some strain on the sticky back as the LED strip will be wanting to straighten it self.

The length of the 5050 (tri chip) led strips are 10" (15 LED housings per strip, 3 LEDs per housing, a total of 45 LEDs per strip.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.