gtx 750ti strix omg :3

Swndlr

Wow the strix card actually looks a lot better in smaller form. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

iz sooo cute, looks like a baby owl, and the strix 970 is mama owl

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

iz sooo cute, looks like a baby owl, and the strix 970 is mama owl

cub-leaning-over-mother_27529_600x450.jp

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

cub-leaning-over-mother_27529_600x450.jp

owl>lions

Still very cute too!

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

We still need a GTX 960...

Awww, it has two little heatpipes. 

ikr!!! :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

We still need a GTX 960...

soon brother, soon.

I want FOUR! It'll be the most adorable quad SLI build.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

too bad you can't even sli the 750 ti  :(

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

cant sli 750 or 750ti :c

too bad you can't even sli the 750 ti  :(

cant sli 750 or 750ti :c

NUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :(

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  :(

sorry but thats just nvidia for you  :(

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

sorry but thats just nvidia for you  :(

Those BASTARDS!

Those BASTARDS!

they aren't bastards they are just a bit more of a control freak than AMD thats all they are and i like nvidia

Spoiler

And then there's Zotac who are like fuck fans altogether 

Do you know what the performance is like on that? Does it throttle?  :huh:

they aren't bastards they are just a bit more of a control freak than AMD thats all they are and i like nvidia

And so the war begins...  :P

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

Those BASTARDS!

If they did, everyone would have Quad-SLI 750tis. 

And they would sell nothing else. 

Like if intel made a K version of the Core i3. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Like if intel made a K version of the Core i3. 

Well they made the Pentium G3258 and that didn't exactly knock the i5 out of the market, even though it performs nearly identically in most games. People wouldn't go for Quad 750Ti, because nobody in their right mind would spend more on a motherboard than their GPU. Besides, I heard that not implementing SLI reduces the cost heftily.

I use a Lenovo T440: i5 4300U, 8GB RAM, 128GB Samsung 840 Evo, 14" 900p display and an external 23" 1080p passive 3D monitor. Extended 6-cell battery with internal 3-cell. Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (I only use open-source software -- haven't paid for a single program yet).

Well they made the Pentium G3258 and that didn't exactly knock the i5 out of the market, even though it performs nearly identically in most games. People wouldn't go for Quad 750Ti, because nobody in their right mind would spend more on a motherboard than their GPU. Besides, I heard that not implementing SLI reduces the cost heftily.

The Pentium dies in games that require 4 cores, no matter what the clock speed. 

The Pentium dies in games that require 4 cores, no matter what the clock speed. 

This is true; however an i3 is also a dual core -- not a quad core. I was using the i5 as a form of comparison for a better GPU (such as a GTX 770).

This is true; however an i3 is also a dual core -- not a quad core. I was using the i5 as a form of comparison for a better GPU (such as a GTX 770).

It is a dual core. But it has four threads...

Example. In Far Cry 3, the pentium can't get over 35FPS at 4.5GHz, while the i3 4150 gets full 60FPS.

Both with a 780ti.