Ebay shipping charges

iKatoz

I sold an item on Ebay but I should send it to another country. I didn't put the shipping charges because I didn't expect to sell out of my country. How can I add shipping costs to the object already sold?

Thanks

Sorry if my english isn't perfect

Gaming PC

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @3.50GHz Cooling: Corsair H80i Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO RAM: Corsair 16GB @1600MHz PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD:Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD:Western Digital Black 1TB Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel Logitech G27

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 @2.70GHz Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB RAM: 8GB @1067MHz SSD: Samsung 845 EVO HDD:Western Digital Red 2TB  

I dont think you can do it. You should have set you shipping limitations while listing the item.

Best thing you can do is contact the buyer that you cant ship to overseas then refund his money. If he agrees, be sure to open a cancel transaction case before refunding.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

why don't you just make the listing only available in your countries then that will stop people buying it from different countries

this is the first time I use ebay, I have not even understood the method of payment. can someone explain it to me?

Gaming PC

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @3.50GHz Cooling: Corsair H80i Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Motherboard: ROG MAXIMUS VI HERO RAM: Corsair 16GB @1600MHz PSU: Corsair AX760 SSD:Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD:Western Digital Black 1TB Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel Logitech G27

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 @2.70GHz Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512MB RAM: 8GB @1067MHz SSD: Samsung 845 EVO HDD:Western Digital Red 2TB  

So, what charges did you put on?... I'm pretty sure eBay would've automatically done something with that...

If they're from a country you aren't willing to ship to, because they haven't covered full costs of shipping or for whatever reason, you first really need to contact the buyer

To cancel a transaction

Go to My eBay > Sold and locate the item.

In the More actions drop-down menu, select Cancel this order.

Choose a reason for the cancellation and follow the on-screen instructions.

The buyer should be responsible for international shipping, that's what it defaults to (even if free shipping was the option you chose).

However if your buyer is great like mine he takes 4 days to respond to a message and doesn't respond to case after 11.

I did not put any shipping charges because the package is small and I did not care to spend a little money to send. However, it is specified that the shipment is only for my country, I contacted the buyer and if you want to pay additional shipping charges for me there is no problem. if he agrees to send me money for shipping via paypal I send it

Gaming PC

Spoiler

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

However if your buyer is great like mine he takes 4 days to respond to a message and doesn't respond to case after 11.

Mine speaks badly my language and claims to sending me the money but this is not true and also on ebay it says that he live in Ohio but he told me to send the package in nigeria

Gaming PC

Spoiler

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

IF IT'S NIGERIA IT'S A SCAM

I suspected since he wanted to pay for it even if it cost less to buy it new

Gaming PC

Spoiler

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler

It's ALWAYS from Nigeria, idk why. Guess it's the cool thing to do over there or something. I've gotten Nigerian scammers finding my LOCAL craigslist ads....so random....

but essentially they will send you a fake PayPal transaction/email (or some other fake transaction) - the gullible ones (if anyone is stupid enough to fall for it) ships it out after seeing it and then it's gone. No police department is going to chase an international shipment for you

some dumb ones try to setup a "Paypal Agent" that you have to send the tracking info too before you can retrieve your funds. You can have some fun by bull---ting them and giving them the runaround. It's hilarious how dedicated they are to trying to scam people

when selling my old alienware laptop, I played a long with his scam. kept harassing me to send tracking to his "paypal agent". would keep telling him I would ship tomorrow, this weekend, next weekend, I forgot the tracking number at work, Oh yeah, I got the tracking, I will upload it now....never do, then send fake tracking numbers. the idiot I had kept harassing me everyday for it, it was hilarious. last response was "ok I'll send an attached picture of the tracking slip since the number isn't working for your 'paypal agent'" and well......it wasn't a picture of a tracking slip I'll tell you that lol

He didn't sand me any email, he said that he send me the money. However, can I delete the sale on eBay?

Gaming PC

Spoiler

iMac Mid 2011

Spoiler