Mini-ITX Gaming build [Updated]

TheZewa

So after realizing the absolutely terrific difference between EUR and USD I suddenly could throw up more money at the pc!

So here's the list:  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vBLZqs

Its around 1300 EUR or 1600 USD

So,just tell me what you think bout' it! :D

why not wait a month and get a mini-ITX 970? http://www.tomshardware.com/news/gigabyte-mini-itx-gtx970-oc,27915.html

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

If principal use of this pc will be gaming, I would switch i7 for a i5-4690k and gpu for a gtx 980. If not, It's great.

There are no reason to get an i7 for gaming, change it to i5 4690K

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

You live in the EU right? IF so : I've said this a million times. IF YOU ORDER YOUR PC FROM THE US YOU WILL BE CHARGED A BUTT TON OF TAXES. BUY IT IN THE EU IF YOU LIVE THERE.

GAWD. 

You live in the EU right? IF so : I've said this a million times. IF YOU ORDER YOUR PC FROM THE US YOU WILL BE CHARGED A BUTT TON OF TAXES. BUY IT IN THE EU IF YOU LIVE THERE.

GAWD. 

Sometimes taxes are maybe worth paying for if the online shops in his country are horribly overpriced which is almost never so yeah you are right. If says which country he lives their are probably a lot of people who know good online shops.

GAWD. 

Not all case manufacturers have stock or resellers here so that's a real nice piece of advice you have there. ( or not )

Caselabs is one big sign of that.

GAWD. 

YES! just went on Amazon US to see how much a GPU might cost me. plus taxes, shipping and customs ~15% more. 

Sometimes taxes are maybe worth paying for if the online shops in his country are horribly overpriced which is almost never so yeah you are right. If says which country he lives their are probably a lot of people who know good online shops.

highly unlikely. maybe applicable to one item, but surely not the whole PC. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

If your importing from the US you'll need to:

1) Make sure you find out the correct international shipping costs for shipping to your country (I don't know if pcpartpicker.com automatically factors these in)

2) Find out if you have to pay any taxes

If your just gaming get the i5-4690k.

Get the MSI Z97I Gaming ac board as Z97 is the latest chipset. 

EDIT: I just realised that both those MSI boards are incompatible, you'll have clearance issues with that CPU cooler and graphics card because the CPU socket is too close to the PCIe slot. I recommend getting the Asus  Z97I-Plus instead.  

1) Make sure you find out the correct international shipping costs for shipping to your country (I don't know if pcpartpicker.com automatically factors these in)

EDIT: I just realised that both those MSI boards are incompatible, you'll have clearance issues with that CPU cooler and graphics card because the CPU socket is too close to the PCIe slot. I recommend getting the Asus  Z97I-Plus instead.  

Is that i5 decent if I just occasionally render something in sony vegas?

GAWD. 

Okay,I checked 1 shop and with slight modding I could get around same build for 1300 EUR. :) Ordering from that shop will get easier!

Would stock cooler fit?Im probably not goint to oc the build so maybe stoc cooler will be ok?

Is that i5 decent if I just occasionally render something in sony vegas?

Occasional rendering should be fine.

Would stock cooler fit?Im probably not goint to oc the build so maybe stoc cooler will be ok?

The stock cooler should fit.