corsair ax860 or evga 1000 p2

Alright here's the story, I bought an ax760 and planned to buy the individually sleeved wire kit for it. I turned it on and got some insanely loud coil whine, sent it back immediately. I'm now kinda scared to buy a corsair psu because lots of reviews say there is lots of coil whine for the ax760 and ax860.....one reviewer even said he had 3 units with coil whine but got over it. I'm interested in a platinum psu with an individual sleeved wire kit.

should I maybe give corsair another chance or just grab an evga 1000 p2 psu with a sleeved wire kit?

ax860 170$+ sleeved kit 90$ + 24pin sleeved 20$ = 280$

evga 1000 p2 190$ + sleeved kit 90$ = 280$

I just want something that looks nice, performs nice, and I want it to be insanely quiet. I never want the fan to come on. Oh and no coil whine, I'd like to sleep at night.

with evga It seems I get a 10 year warranty and more wattage.

what do you guys think?

More W, a great PSU from EVGA at the same price as the Corsair config? Go with EVGA no doubt!

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Evga all day. They just blow everyone else away right now. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q