Custom watercooling in my Corsair 760T! Help!

So, I'm about to water cool for the first time, and I want to do it without any compromises, for the most part!

I just bought a Corsair 760T and a GTX 970. I'm keeping my old trusty Intel i7-2700K CPU, and will just overclock once I get it water cooled.

The 760T supports a triple 120mm up top, and a double 140mm in front, so I was planning to run a 360mm and 280mm rad respectively on those spots. 

Now, what I need help with is picking the best parts and pieces. I've got a budget of about $1K, so compromises on cost shouldn't be an issue for the most part.

So far, the only part I've ordered is the CPU block, I got the EK Supremacy EVO on the way.

What I still need suggestions for:

Rads: 360mm and 280mm

GPU block: Is there even a block out yet for the 970?

RAM block: for aesthetics for the most part.

Pump: I want the best Silence to Performance possible!

Reservoir: Please suggest some nice looking reservoirs or the types the integrate with the pump (granted the pump meets the above requirements).

Fittings: Best compression fittings out there please, and angled fittings too. I want my setup to look really crisp.

Tubing: I want clear tubing. What's the best out there?

Coolant: I want the coolant to be clear as well, and let the lights do the work. Should I use water or an actual coolant?

Lighting: I want my system to be a White/Silver themed build. What would be the best lights for this? If you look at pictures of the white 760T, you'll see the fans in the front are illuminated. What color are those? They seem bluish, but not that dark of a blue, more like a whitish blue. I want my light to be that color! Please let me know if you know where I can get those kinds of lights!

Anything else I'm missing? Please let me know!

I'm sure you can all tell I'm really excited about this build, and I appreciate any help from you all!

*Update*

I bought most of all the parts now, can you guys let me know what you think?

RadsAlphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 360mm and Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta Radiator 280

GPU block: I'm gonna wait for EK to come out with this one.

RAM block: Took everyones advice and went EK monarch

Pump and Reservoir: went with a combo on this one, XSPC D5 Photon 270 Reservoir/ D5 Vario Pump Combo 

Fittings: I was surprised at how expensive the compression fittings were, so I decided to wait till I have all the parts first and have a good visual on what kinds of fittings I need before I buy them. I dont want to buy too many, or buy regular ones when I would want 90 or 45 degree ones.

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

GPU block: Most 670 water blocks will work with short pcb 970's i.e. zotac(nonspecial editions), evga 970 with the blower cooler

Radiators: Depends on clearance, so I will suggest everything and say alphacool
Ram blocks: useless, but ek monarch

Pump/Res combo: Primochill CRT Phase II w/Alphacool vpp665 single

Fittings: If you want coloured fittings, you have 1 choice, and that one choice is to spend high prices for angled coloured fittings from bitspower, and average prices for primochill or monsoon straight fittings, otherwise alphacool fittings for everything to look uniform. 

Tubing: Primo Advance LRT, XPSC FLX

Coolant: Distilled water with either; biocidal agents, or silver. 
Lighting: Bitfenix Alchemy led strips(And the fan led's are white, just for some reason white led fans turn out with a blueish tint)

For block's and pump GO EK for coolant I'd go mayhems pastel.  I've recently ordered my parts everything's EK except the radiator I went with Black Ice 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Rads: 360mm Alphacool ST30 and 280mm Alphacool XT45/UT60 (depending on drive cage config)

GPU block: EK should have em out any moment now

RAM block:  EK monarchy blocks

Pump:  D5 vario pump -> Swiftech MCP655 or Alphacool VPP655 are nice, others are good too

Reservoir: EK X-RES 140

Fittings: Bitspower Compression Fittings 1/2 ID 3/4 OD

Tubing: Primochill Advanced LRT Clear 1/2 ID 3/4 OD

Coolant: Distilled water + kill coil

Lighting: You're on your own here, idgaf about lighting.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

the as long as it has a reference pcb(short pcb) it can be used with any 670 waterblock. For radiators, it comes down to how much room you have in the case. I don't have a 760t so I don't know the radiator clearance. But I can always suggest alphacool radiators, since they come in all sizes. 

I ordered the EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0, does it use a reference pcb? The 760T is pretty roomy, so I'm pretty sure I can go all out. Only Issue would be thicker rads=needs fans to run faster. And I want a Silent and Cool setup, so I don't want to go too thick on the rads. If space wasn't an issue, and given the hardware I have, what do you suggest for rad thickness?

For block's and pump GO EK for coolant I'd go mayhems pastel.  I've recently ordered my parts everything's EK except the radiator I went with Black Ice 

Yeah EK seems to be the authority in custom water cooling. That's why I got the EK supremacy EVO for my CPU block. I'll check out the other blocks they have.

Do you have any suggestions on the fittings, and tubing?

Rads: 360mm Alphacool ST30 and 280mm Alphacool XT45/UT60 (depending on drive cage config)

GPU block: EK should have em out any moment now

RAM block:  EK monarchy blocks

Pump:  D5 vario pump -> Swiftech MCP655 or Alphacool VPP655 are nice, others are good too

Reservoir: EK X-RES 140

Fittings: Bitspower Compression Fittings 1/2 ID 3/4 OD

Tubing: Primochill Advanced LRT Clear 1/2 ID 3/4 OD

Coolant: Distilled water + kill coil

Lighting: You're on your own here, idgaf about lighting.

Thanks! I'll check them all out!

I ordered the EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0, does it use a reference pcb? The 760T is pretty roomy, so I'm pretty sure I can go all out. Only Issue would be thicker rads=needs fans to run faster. And I want a Silent and Cool setup, so I don't want to go too thick on the rads. If space wasn't an issue, and given the hardware I have, what do you suggest for rad thickness?

Yeah EK seems to be the authority in custom water cooling. That's why I got the EK supremacy EVO for my CPU block. I'll check out the other blocks they have.

Do you have any suggestions on the fittings, and tubing?

Well for my fittings I also went with EK but I've experienced bitspower fittings and their pretty good. for tubing I went with primo chill white tubings. 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Thanks! I'll check them all out!

You're welcome! Quote me if you have any more questions.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Sadly you do not have a reference pcb, but ek should be releasing it soon. And say is space wasn't an issue, 45mm thick radiators are what I usually run, but you can also do 30mm. 

And do yourself the favour and avoid kinks by going with 3/8 id 5/8 od tubing .

Sadly you do not have a reference pcb, but ek should be releasing it soon. And say is space wasn't an issue, 45mm thick radiators are what I usually run, but you can also do 30mm. 

And do yourself the favour and avoid kinks by going with 3/8 id 5/8 od tubing .

I'll keep that in mind! Thanks!