Back Plate for R9 280X

Go to solution Solved by Tagiau,

I know for a fact that depending on which asus card you got, matrix, or which variant of the dc2 series(di slot, or tri slot card) you can find a waterblock from ekwb with ease.

Recently I bought an Asus R9 280X. I was shopping around afterward and I saw a few cards that have a backplate on the card. It looked really slick and I'd like to find one to add onto my card if I can. Does anyone have any hints or insights into what solutions are out there?

Some places like FrozenCPU where they sell waterblocks, also sell backplates, but you have to check for compatibility.

Recently I bought an Asus R9 280X. I was shopping around afterward and I saw a few cards that have a backplate on the card. It looked really slick and I'd like to find one to add onto my card if I can. Does anyone have any hints or insights into what solutions are out there?

What country do you live in? That would help us to help you out. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I know for a fact that depending on which asus card you got, matrix, or which variant of the dc2 series(di slot, or tri slot card) you can find a waterblock from ekwb with ease.

I'd recommend checking FrozenCPU, EKWB, AquaTuning etc and finding a backplate. Amazon also works too :)

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

What country do you live in? That would help us to help you out. ;)

I live in the US

I bought one for my GTX 580 from coldzero.eu . their website is down atm but I'm sure you can ask them on their facebook if they have a backplate for you.

who cares...