Tower Modding Question (Making more space)

DEvilgodspidER

So, I have a Zalman Z11 Plus Tower, and I was thinking if there was anyway for me to remove part of the HDD Mount Trays and the bottom of the Exterior Bays.
I only have a single HDD and I don't have a CD Reader at all...
If I ever do buy a SSD there's a slot in the behind the M/B.

Is there any tool I can use? Anywhere I can go?

So, I have a Zalman Z11 Plus Tower, and I was thinking if there was anyway for me to remove part of the HDD Mount Trays and the bottom of the Exterior Bays.

I only have a single HDD and I don't have a CD Reader at all...

If I ever do buy a SSD there's a slot in the behind the M/B.

Is there any tool I can use? Anywhere I can go?

Use a drill and drill bit to drill out the rivets. My case originally had a drive cage that ran parallel with the case, which isn't great for stealthy cable management at all, so I modded the bottom drive cages to be perpendicular. I didn't account for my GTX 760 card length though xD I have less than a 3mm of clearance

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Use a drill and drill bit to drill out the rivets. My case originally had a drive cage that ran parallel with the case, which isn't great for stealthy cable management at all, so I modded the bottom drive cages to be perpendicular. I didn't account for my GTX 760 card length though xD I have less than a 3mm of clearance

Thank you :)

Keep in mind that you will probably be sacrificing some structural integrity. My case has become rather flimsy without the original drive cage.

Keep in mind that you will probably be sacrificing some structural integrity. My case has become rather flimsy without the original drive cage.

True, thank you for the warning