Need 140mm Pressure Optimized Fan

I've got a Coolermaster Nepton 280L, and am using the 2 coolermaster jetflo fans included with the cooler. I'm kinda hating them atm, they are so dam loud, and i end up with a temperature of 60 degrees while playing games like bf4. I've got a fx8350 at stock speed. I recently just changed the fan configuration from a 4 fan push and pull. I had 3 140mm fans and 1 120mm fan, I had to use a 120mm fan because the area near the rear exhaust fan was a bit too tight to add a 140mm fan to the radiator, due to the motherboard being in the way, but this 4 fan configuration gave me temperatures around a maximum of only 50 degrees. My case is a CORSAIR 750D and my motherboard is aa ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0. At the moment I'm also using the stock 140mm fans that were included with the case. Would getting the NOCTUA AF14 140mm fans and replacing the jetflo fans help with temperatures and noise at all? At the moment i've only got the 2 jetflo fans mounted in a pull configuration on top of the radiator. Should i also replace the 140mm fans that came with the case? I also have a r9 290 gigabyte windforce graphics card, which rose in temperature as well when i changed the radiator 4 fan configuration, gpu temperatures increased about 5 degrees celsius. The 2 fans on the radiator are connected to the cpu_opt connector on the motherboard. Before I had one jetflo fan as my rear exhaust, 1 corsair included fan on top of radiator, 1 silverstone 140mm fan on top of radiator, 120mm corsair fan on bottom of radiator and 1 jetflo fan on bottom of radiator. The corsair on top of radiator was connected to cpu_opt, silverstone fan was connected via a 12v cable to psu, jetflo fan and 120mm corsair fan on bottom of radiator was connected to a pwm connector on motherboard via a Y splitter. Right now I've got a corsair 140mm included fan as rear exhaust and the 2 jetflo fans in a pull configuration on top of radiator connected to cpu_opt. What do you guys suggest i should do?