They are both very similar:

- 1080p

- IPS

- Thin-bezel design

- 22" (21.5)

- Matte display

- 5MS response time

- 5 000 000:1 contrast ratio

The ASUS one is $20 cheaper at $169. So which would you recommend?

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

I'd go Asus VX. I've found them to be better looking and more reliable imho. The stands are also quite important unless you're mounting them. 

I also don't believe the bezel is that thin on the LG one. LG seems to be fond of advertising "almost no bezel" and then giving them thick rows of dead-pixel borders.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'd go Asus VX. I've found them to be better looking and more reliable imho. The stands are also quite important unless you're mounting them. 

I also don't believe the bezel is that thin on the LG one. LG seems to be fond of advertising "almost no bezel" and then giving them thick rows of dead-pixel borders.

Yeah I'm leaning towards the ASUS one as well, it's gotten more reviews and seems to be more popular. Btw, how is your STRIX performing? I'm looking to get a STRIX 970 or an MSI one.

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

I can't recommend either as there are no real professional reviews out there that I can find for either monitor.  My one piece of advice is buy a monitor that you can easily return if you don't like it.  Stores in my area allow returns even if there is no defect for some products and monitors/tvs are in that category.  Go see monitors in person and do not just order something from online without seeing it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Yeah I'm leaning towards the ASUS one as well, it's gotten more reviews and seems to be more popular. Btw, how is your STRIX performing? I'm looking to get a STRIX 970 or an MSI one.

The Strix 970 is a strix 970, what more is there to say. You've got the performance of a 970 with what I think is a very sleek and sexy cooler, never been a fan of the MSI twin frozr look, I'm superficial. Would I recommend it? Well if you can justify it to yourself and can afford it go for it. There are also countless reviews from tech youtubers out there on the card. 

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Strange i was looking for those 2 monitor a min ago and google search drive me here hehehe.

The Asus one have 80 million (!!!) dynamic contract according to their website -maybe a mistake from 8 million?

I was 99,9 % ready to get the mp65hq but by the time i saw the other one i change my mind. I like the dual HDMI (i would like to change to intel graphics when just surfing ) and the audio jack input. The Asus monitor is about 30 euro more than the LG here in Greece but only in one shop and it has them on sales. Others shop have variable prices.