Where to get Corsair RGB Keyboards with Old Logo?

Skcorpion86

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure corsair announced the were changing their "tramp stamp" logo to the old corsair sails logo. But I can't seem to find a K95 RGB with the old logo. Also I'm looking for red switches. Where can I find what I'm looking for? Thanks :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure corsair announced the were changing their "tramp stamp" logo to the old corsair sails logo. But I can't seem to find a K95 RGB with the old logo. Also I'm looking for red switches. Where can I find what I'm looking for? Thanks :)

Only the K70 has the old logo. 

Only the K70 has the old logo. 

Really? Dang it! 

I'm really annoyed by corsair atm. I currently have a Corsair K95 (white leds) but I want a Full Keyboard with RGB leds, with macros. SO that leaves out the K70. And I very much dislike the New (tramp stamp) logo corsair has made so that pushes me away from the K95 RGB. I would get a Razer Black Widow Chroma, but they only have their Green and Orange switches, and nothing similar to cherry mx reds. So IDK what to do. So annoying...

Really? Dang it! 

I'm really annoyed by corsair atm. I currently have a Corsair K95 (white leds) but I want a Full Keyboard with RGB leds, with macros. SO that leaves out the K70. And I very much dislike the New (tramp stamp) logo corsair has made so that pushes me away from the K95 RGB. I would get a Razer Black Widow Chroma, but they only have their Green and Orange switches, and nothing similar to cherry mx reds. So IDK what to do. So annoying...

Its easy to cover up the new logo. Its flat and a rectangle, so even if you just cover it up with black tape you won't see it.

linus did a video on how to change the logo

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Last week we pointed out the availability of a Vengeance K70 and Vengeance K70 RGB keyboards with red switches for fans of our Corsair “sails” logo. We have since rolled up our sleeves to see just how many additional “sails” logo versions we can add to our line. The answer is 11 configurations which were based on requests we’ve received. We also added a matching M65 RGB mouse.

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK, Nordic (US now, UK/Nordic available late November)

• Vengeance K70 RGB - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available late November)

• Vengeance K95 RGB - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available late November)

• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX red – US, UK (available mid October)

• Vengeance K70 - Cherry MX brown – US, UK (available mid October)

• M65 RGB – black (late November)

Both Corsair Gaming and Vengeance branded products are made to the same level of precision and are awesome. We promise.

Edit: source; http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132640

linus did a video on how to change the logo

No, it wasn't super legit enough

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!