Is this possible?

Jerakl

So originally I was getting low FPS in BF4 (30) @ the high preset @ 768p. I have a GTX 780, with the latest drivers.

I determined it was due to me having a 1050p monitor open with the map and stuff on via battlelog. 

So I thought a good way to remedy this was by using the iGPU. However, it just blackscreens both monitors.

My question is, is there a way to use iGPU and GPU at the same time?

(need info? ask!)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

There was a on board chip called lucid virtu at one point that added the power of both the integrated GPU and dedicated GPU's power to get the best possible FPS but it wasn't implemented really well and seems to have died off from what I see. 

EDIT: Boom found it! http://lucidlogix.com/products/virtu-mvp-2-0-for-windows/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

There was a on board chip called lucid virtu at one point that added the power of both the integrated GPU and dedicated GPU's power to get the best possible FPS but it wasn't implemented really well and seems to have died off from what I see. 

I do recall seeing something about that on my motherboard manual.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I think you can use the iGPU and a GPU at the same time by enabling the option to have your iGPU running along the GPU but it has to make sure your motherboard supports it. (I think, correct me if i'm wrong)

I do recall seeing something about that on my motherboard manual.

Updated my first post, I found the software. And company site. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Updated my first post, I found the software. And company site. 

My motherboard has it, I found it in the manual.

So originally I was getting low FPS in BF4 (30) @ the high preset @ 768p. I have a GTX 780, with the latest drivers.

I determined it was due to me having a 1050p monitor open with the map and stuff on via battlelog. 

So I thought a good way to remedy this was by using the iGPU. However, it just blackscreens both monitors.

My question is, is there a way to use iGPU and GPU at the same time?

(need info? ask!)

Unless you have a terrible CPU, you should be looking at 100FPS+ at 1680x1050/1920x1080p with a gtx780. Even more if you really play a 720p.

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Unless you have a terrible CPU, you should be looking at 100FPS+ at 1680x1050/1920x1080p with a gtx780. Even more if you really play a 720p.

4770k/780 and yes I really play @ 720p. I can't hold 60. IDK why.

That's really weird....

Is your CPU overclock stable? (assuming you OC'd it) Did a clean installation of 344.48 WHQL drivers?

Main: i7 2600 | ASUS P8Z68-V | 2x4GB Vengeance 1600 | GTX 580 | WD Blue 1TB | Antec TP-650C | NH U12S | W7 x64

Backup: X6 1090T | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB XMS2 800 | GTX 550Ti | WD Blue 1TB |  Antec VP-450 | CM TX3 | W7 x64

Is your CPU overclock stable? (assuming you OC'd it) Did a clean installation of 344.48 WHQL drivers?

Haven't OC'd due to crap cooler, yes.

Haven't OC'd due to crap cooler, yes.

It would be negligible anyways. I honestly don't know what's wrong, but you should never see dips as low as 30...

It would be negligible anyways. I honestly don't know what's wrong, but you should never see dips as low as 30...

45 was my highest, on lowest settings.

45 was my highest, on lowest settings.

lol... That is absolutely terrible. Sure you don't have any cores parked?

lol... That is absolutely terrible. Sure you don't have any cores parked?

O-o?

I don't know if this would effect it much, I did however notice that my RAM is set to 1333 Mhz in the overclocking area of my BIOS. However in the overview it says 1866 Mhz....

I don't know if this would effect it much, I did however notice that my RAM is set to 1333 Mhz in the overclocking area of my BIOS. However in the overview it says 1866 Mhz....

RAM won't make a difference. 1333 over 3000 would yield the same results in gaming. Having too little would have the biggest impact. Download CPU-z and select the memory tab, it should say 933Mhz if it's really at 1866.

RAM won't make a difference. 1333 over 3000 would yield the same results in gaming. Having too little would have the biggest impact. Download CPU-z and select the memory tab, it should say 933Mhz if it's really at 1866.

Nah it says 666.5. I'll fix that later.

And yes, at the moment half of my threads/cores are parked. I'll fix that in the morning.