Best Ever 3d Printed Art I have ever seen

I have been a part of the Indian 3d Printing community for a year or so, and I have come accoss many things that are made using a 3d Printer. For those who do not know what is 3d printing, "a process for making a physical object from a three-dimensional digital model, typically by laying down many successive thin layers of a material." source Wikipedia. 

I happened to come accross the work of a 2 designers based in Paris - Linlin and Pierre Yves, They are just amazing to see. I get the feeling that the technology is going to grow as it can help people make such amazing art. Have a look your self. 

post-152651-0-73367400-1414209781.png

post-152651-0-86598900-1414209587_thumb.

post-152651-0-58906500-1414209590_thumb.

post-152651-0-12252400-1414209594_thumb.

Find out more about their work on their website. http://lpjacques.com/

Also do read a commentary about their work on my personal website 

http://www.smartprinting.co/3d-print-artists/amazing-3d-printing-art-made-by-linlin-and-pierre-yves/

Can someone 3D print Linus' head? Barnacles already printed his bust. xD

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Being able to 3D print custom lightshades like that makes me think, it'd be possible to custom print your own planetarium, wouldn't it? You could have the Deathstar by your bead head, our solar system above you on the ceiling and a little Serenity over your door frame.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Can someone 3D print Linus' head? Barnacles already printed his bust. xD

I'm sure if you design it and then talk to Barnacles on twitter he will probably print it.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm sure if you design it and then talk to Barnacles on twitter he will probably print it.

And then Josh will come along a get a bigger model of his head printed.

And then Josh will come along a get a bigger model of his head printed.

I think he will make a 3d print of his shirt, throwing pie in linus face.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650