What's the best shadow mask CRT monitor?

iwasaperson

I want to get a Shadow Mask CRT for retro gaming at 320x240 (or 256x224).

I already have an Aperture Grille monitor, but the spaces in between the scanlines are way too big, and they hurt my eyes unless I sit far away. I would have to line-double, but that's not genuine enough for me.

If the monitor is compatible with 15KHz signals, that's a plus. Even better if it supports Sync-on-green (for PS2 VGA).

umm, you can play retro games on a flat screen. no need for crt...

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

umm, you can play retro games on a flat screen. no need for crt...

They don't look nearly as good because of the lack of bleeding, and the fact that it isn't playing in native res. Also, the colors are better on a CRT, the input lag is non-existent, all resolutions are native, there is zero motion-blur, blacks are actually black (like OLED), and retro games were built to be played on CRTs.