Help ! I need a Laptop.

Herr_Scharfi
Go to solution Solved by Herr_Scharfi,

Greetings !

Today i was in 2 , Computer Stores and i tried some Laptops and Tablets out but it seems that none of them fit my needs , so i guess i take the money and upgrade my Desktop Computer.

and thanks for the Help you openend my Mind a litte bit :)

Hello.

I'm in search of  a Laptop , Notebook , Netbook , or whatever it is called nowadays , and now we "i" have a problem .

I dont know what Laptop is the right for me , i want a laptop for "viewing and light editing photos and videos" and i do programming in Visual Basic , and digital painting but everything at a "hobby" grade.

The Laptop has to be as small as possible because it has to fit in the Camera Bag , and the Price needs to be round like 250-350 €

I found this one here http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00MBJ25Z6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF but it has only a Celeron Cpu in it ...

and now you ! "this awesome Community" comes into the game :) can you help me with my Problem ?.

wfg

Herr Scharfi.

Sorry cant remember the exact name, but look at some of the newer Acer and ASUS laptops, they're definitely worth it

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006550%2050001315%2040000032%204018&IsNodeId=1&Manufactory=1315&name=%24200%20-%20%24300

Sorry this is a US site, but i guess you could convert the currency

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Thanks , i will look at this side :)   and btw in the most cases  $ = € ...

Edit 1 : oh i see in this case its $ = 2x € and most of the laptops on newegg are not available here in europe :(

Hello.

I was searching the complete night for a laptop and i dont find anything better then the Asus Laptop i posted in my first post here in this topic , 4gb ram is not available under 300 euro but when i look at the market 99% of the new Laptop , Tablets , Chromebooks , and so on comes with 2 gb.

So i guess 2gb is enough for the "normal" user that works with this laptops.

or do you have any other tips for a new device ?

it would be far more benificial if you could save a bit more money up to get a better laptop, laptops in this price range have bad performance and generally dont last to well.. 

Greetings !

Today i was in 2 , Computer Stores and i tried some Laptops and Tablets out but it seems that none of them fit my needs , so i guess i take the money and upgrade my Desktop Computer.

and thanks for the Help you openend my Mind a litte bit :)