Is this the right 970

Shayannike.ps3

I am debating between the Gigabyte version of the 970 and the MSI since I have seen reviews on youtube that MSI can overclock to 1429Mhz while the Gigabyte version with 1516Mhz. So I wanted to gather some suggestions for my final decision. Which 1 should I go for

gigabyte, better cooler, better power delivery (8+8 pin) has a backplate....... and for me it looks cooler

Edit: sorry the gigabyte actually has a 8+6 pin power delivery, my bad :P

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

I am debating between the Gigabyte version of the 970 and the MSI since I have seen reviews on youtube that MSI can overclock to 1429Mhz while the Gigabyte version with 1516Mhz. So I wanted to gather some suggestions for my final decision. Which 1 should I go for

Gigabyte. The Gigabyte version has a custom VRM and power phase design that is able to give better, more stable, and more reliable overclocks to the GPU, hence why people have been able to get it to higher clock speeds. 

"Rawr XD"