LTT Moving

So with LTT moving and expanding (good luck to them BTW), will the re do their full room water cooling thing that they STILL haven't done a video on?

I could be very wrong

They're probably not going to move until next summer or spring

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I wonder where they will move to 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Ubisoft HQ.

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

Ubisoft HQ.

wrong city

and they just said in the after party that they want to move before 2015. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

wrong city

and they just said in the after party that they want to move before 2015.

Wait I'm missing the after party?!?

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Wait I'm missing the after party?!?

you and 2000 others from the original stream 

EDIT: and its just about over

Spoiler

you and 2000 others from the original stream

EDIT: and its just about over

Watched him say peace out

@Slick his basement :)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

@Slick his basement :)

At least they wont have to film in the kitchen - just the bathroom.  :P

Spoiler

At least they wont have to film in the kitchen - just the bathroom.  :P

Ye man :) they be Super mario brawlin' 24/7 365! more time spent on Channel Super fun. Man when Linus said they would do open house sales for cases n' stuff I got a little excited :D

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

They said that they are looking to move by the end of the year/beginning of the new year.

• 2 weeks later...

when they do move  im actually really gonna miss that house, i thought that place made them very unique, im sure it will be a lot better for them though

But will they be redoing the whole water cooled room, and if they are going to then maybe thats why their not doing a vid. on the water cooled room