will it fit ? cooler master elite 371 with gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 970

alvez
Go to solution Solved by Doughnutnator,

I just got my G1 970. Is huge man. HUGE. You're good by 3mm. Cut a paper or cardboard piece of the GPU lenght ad try.

whatsup guys ?!

well i have this case as the tittle says  :D

http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/elite-371/

and i want to get a gigabyte g1 gaming gtx970

the CM website says: 

Elite371_moreinfo.jpg

the gigabyte website:

L=312mm, W=129mm, H=43mm

will it be a risk :\ ?

| Case: Cooler Master Elite 371 | Cpu: i5 4690K @ 4.20 GHz | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 |

| Gpu: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | SSD: Crucial MX100 256 GB | HDD: Samsung 128GB Ram: Kingston 8GB DDR3 1333MHz | 

| Screen: Benq XL2411Z | Mouse: Logitech G 403 | Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK+ NiP Edition | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Headset: Kingston Hyper X Cloud |

I just got my G1 970. Is huge man. HUGE. You're good by 3mm. Cut a paper or cardboard piece of the GPU lenght ad try.

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i thought that the place i first posted isnt the ideal one thats why i posted here

| Case: Cooler Master Elite 371 | Cpu: i5 4690K @ 4.20 GHz | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 |

| Gpu: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB GDDR5 | SSD: Crucial MX100 256 GB | HDD: Samsung 128GB Ram: Kingston 8GB DDR3 1333MHz | 

| Screen: Benq XL2411Z | Mouse: Logitech G 403 | Mousepad: SteelSeries QcK+ NiP Edition | Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 | Headset: Kingston Hyper X Cloud |

well you could have asked a mod to move it but anyways you already got your answers

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

youre the boss bro ahah good one :D

well you could have asked a mod to move it but anyways you already got your answers

im sorry!: )

im sorry!: )

i'm not trying to be mean just remember that later on in this forum ok

Spoiler

i'm not trying to be mean just remember that later on in this forum ok

no probs