Radiator placement suggestions for custom loop

http://i.imgur.com/2D2nsxR.jpg

Here is my PC, the two 670s will be replaced by a single 980 and then an eventual second 980 in the future. So I have ordered everything for my custom loop but the fittings. Once I get my rads in and experiment with different layouts, then I'll know what exact fittings are needed.

So I ordered 4 rads:

1x XSPC EX 360

1x XSPC RX 240 V3

1x XSPC EX 240

1x XSPC RX 120 V3

Either the 120 or the EX 240 rad will go back for a refund depending on what layout works best for the case. So my original plan was to have a 360 up top, 120 on the rear and 240 mounted in the front vertically. But due to possible space issues with the 360 and 120, I decided maybe a front bottom mounted 240 would work out better instead of the 120 on the rear. So here's the loop layout I'd like to try out once I get everything, got to wait till those 980s get in stock lol.

Res>Pump>240rad>240rad>GPU(s)>360rad>CPU>Res

I plan to use corsair SP120 fans seeing as I have so many of those. The 360rad up top will have a pull/push config. The 240rad mounted in the front and vertical will have somewhat of a pull/push config and what I mean by that is, I will use the stock 200mm case fans in front to push in air and the 120s will pull air out, hopefully that works out well enough. If I go with the 120 in the rear then it will have a single 120 fan, but if I decide to go with the 240 on the bottom then I'll use 2 fans. Please give suggestions guys and if you're wondering, why not just keep the 240 for the bottom and the 120 for the rear, then I'll just say I can purchase the fittings with the price of either one of those rads plus I don't want to complicate things anymore than they already are seeing as this is my first custom loop.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I think you need another rad

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

actually where you place them hardly matters and we're talking about +/- a degree or two.

I run my setup on my 900D and filled it with radiators and also added some external radiators for it for fun cause I just wanted to last month. it works.

depends though more radiator means you can turn down some rpm on your fans to keep things more silent but the way I did mine is run em all on 12v cause I just wanted to :)

Live your life like a dream.

Another rad? I plan to over clock my 980(s) once I get it but shouldn't 2x 240 rads be enough for 2 gpus? My cpu is a 4790k which I might oc to 4.6 at most so I'd hope a 360 can handle that. I plan to run all the fans at 600 to 800rpms to eliminate any possible noise.

http://i.imgur.com/2D2nsxR.jpg

Here is my PC, the two 670s will be replaced by a single 980 and then an eventual second 980 in the future. So I have ordered everything for my custom loop but the fittings. Once I get my rads in and experiment with different layouts, then I'll know what exact fittings are needed.

Thanks for any suggestions.

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

a CPU/GPU custom loop can squeak by on a 360x 60 radiator, 2x 240x 60 radiators

a CPU/2x GPU can get by with 2x 240x 60 radiators or 360x 60 and 240x 60 radiator.

all depends on your system, your skills on overclocking and tolerance to noise levels.

welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forums!

a CPU/GPU custom loop can squeak by on a 360x 60 radiator, 2x 240x 60 radiators

a CPU/2x GPU can get by with 2x 240x 60 radiators or 360x 60 and 240x 60 radiator.

all depends on your system, your skills on overclocking and tolerance to noise levels.

Thank you for the welcoming. Thanks everyone for the suggestions and keep them coming. Honestly I wish the case was a little bigger for bigger rads but I have to work with what I have, I think I can make it work. I even thought about doing a 360 on the front vertically but I think that'd interfere with the bottom mounted 240.