Gpu upgrade

gampla

When I upgrade I've got spares antec one mid at case 600w Silverstone strider psu and a 7870, and for assassin creed unity 7870 won't even work on min by ubisoft recent released spec

When I upgrade I've got spares antec one mid at case 600w Silverstone strider psu and a 7870, and for assassin creed unity 7870 won't even work on min by ubisoft recent released spec

I saw those specs, it's either fake or wrong. No way they're asking you to have that kind of hardware when a XBONE and PS4 can play the game.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

I saw those specs, it's either fake or wrong. No way they're asking you to have that kind of hardware when a XBONE and PS4 can play the game.

both console are maxed to 30fps pc is twice that

both console are maxed to 30fps pc is twice that

I still don't believe that's the minimum that can run the game, they wont list minimum specs to get 60fps, they'll list minimum specs to get 20ish fps at some low resolution ect. You know how few people actually meet those specs? I bet it's not even 5% of PC gamers. They'll be shooting themselves in the foot from a business standpoint if they're only selling to 5% of their potential client base.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play the game with a 760. It wont look amazing but it'll run

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

I still don't believe that's the minimum that can run the game, they wont list minimum specs to get 60fps, they'll list minimum specs to get 20ish fps at some low resolution ect. You know how few people actually meet those specs? I bet it's not even 5% of PC gamers. They'll be shooting themselves in the foot from a business standpoint if they're only selling to 5% of their potential client base.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to play the game with a 760. It wont look amazing but it'll run

I know what you mean when battle4 came out they did the same but doing a recent pc can I run it my 7870 on bf4 is 105% on recommended, much cant have change in 1 year