[Origin Key] Battlefield 4 Premium 33% Off, BF 4 Premium 50% off (Uplay Shop)

Dealzon

Random deal from Uplay Shop but its a solid deal on BF4 Premium, which is lowest we've seen in recent days (this thing is rarely on sale).

Uplay Shop's EA Publisher Sale continues. Today's daily deal (should last thru weekend) gives us Origin keys of BF4 premium for only $33.49. Not bad.

USA only I believe.

FYI: Sales help support LMG / LinusTechTips

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

@Dealzon

I can get BF4 for 50% in Canada just not the premium offer on second glance.    So they are "Origin keys" ???

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

@Dealzon

I can get BF4 for 50% in Canada just not the premium offer on second glance.    So they are "Origin keys" ???

That's really weird that BF4 on Uplay Shop is 50% off in Canada but not BF4 Premium.

Yup they're Origin keys.

Uplay doesn't like to specify it but they sell Steam/Origin keys just like any other digital stores.

You can't activate/play BF4 on any other platform besdies Origin anyways so there's that too.

That's really weird that BF4 on Uplay Shop is 50% off in Canada but not BF4 Premium.

Yup they're Origin keys.

Uplay doesn't like to specify it but they sell Steam/Origin keys just like any other digital stores.

You can't activate/play BF4 on any other platform besdies Origin anyways so there's that too.

Well, I bought the BF4 from FD (also OP :P) but maybe I'll buy Premium from here if it's cheaper :P I'm stingy.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

@Dealzon does uplay email you the origin key?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

@Dealzon does uplay email you the origin key?

Yup as far as I know you'll get an order receipt with the key.

You shouldn't have to deal with installing the Uplay client just to get the key.

It should be under account order history too on the website too.

@Dealzon the prices increased :c

BF4 - $20.09

Premium - $37.49

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

bf4 premium 29€

and use discout code FRAGS for 3%

and base game is about 23€

Edited by airdeano
Removed Referral Link

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Dealzon the prices increased :c

BF4 - $20.09

Premium - $37.49

booo

Uplay had been running the sale through the weekend, guess not for these two.

How is BF4 compared to 3? Just started playing BF3 for the first time in over a year and I'm enjoying it.

How is BF4 compared to 3? Just started playing BF3 for the first time in over a year and I'm enjoying it.

In my opinion it's quite a lot better, especially since that large patch that was released. Supposedly fixed most major bugs :)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)