Anyone used the Anker 8200 DPI mouse?

Wolveon

I have a gaming pc but I am still using an old Logitech mouse with no programmable buttons and I would like to get a better one with more buttons and a bit bigger as it is very difficult to palm. I was looking at the Anker 8200 DPI mouse and was wondering whether anyone used it and if they liked it. Thoughts on the software would be appreciated. If anyone has any other suggestions for a gaming mouse for <£30 I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

CM Storm Alcor is what I would suggest for a budget mouse. Shape inspired by the classic Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 and a flawless optical sensor (A3090). Perixx MX1800 is cheaper with the same sensor, although Perixx is not as well known for their quality as Coolermaster and not quite as good for palm gripping.

CM Storm Alcor is what I would suggest for a budget mouse. Shape inspired by the classic Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0 and a flawless optical sensor (A3090). Perixx MX1800 is cheaper with the same sensor, although Perixx is not as well known for their quality as Coolermaster and not quite as good for palm gripping.

Have you actually used the Alcor btw? I also want there to be some more buttons but I might sacrifice that if it is comfortable.

Have you actually used the Alcor btw? I also want there to be some more buttons but I might sacrifice that if it is comfortable.

I haven't actually used it myself. If I didn't already have so many mice I would have got one, though.

Any other suggestions for a <£30 gaming mouse? I will look into the Alcor however.