new computer

jelle_vdd

hello there,

my old computer that i got since 2009 is getting more out dated each day.

so i thought that it was time for a new computer. i use my computer the most for working for school, designing in inventor pro, web browsing, and movie related like watching and editing.

but i don't know what is the best to get or configure since i have no idea of whats the best processor or graphics card.

so i shout out to you guys to help me make the best choice.

i was thinking of taking an imac/ mac mini or a custom build pc, (not big of a fan of windows because of the software problems).

so please let me know what you think should be the best option 

thanks

hello there,

my old computer that i got since 2009 is getting more out dated each day.

so i thought that it was time for a new computer. i use my computer the most for working for school, designing in inventor pro, web browsing, and movie related like watching and editing.

but i don't know what is the best to get or configure since i have no idea of whats the best processor or graphics card.

so i shout out to you guys to help me make the best choice.

i was thinking of taking an imac/ mac mini or a custom build pc, (not big of a fan of windows because of the software problems).

so please let me know what you think should be the best option 

thanks

Build a hackintosh that can double boot windows :)

What's your budget?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Build a hackintosh that can double boot windows :)

What's your budget?

at the moment my budget is about €1000-1500

i am saving some money the deadline to get a new pc is march 2015

In this case of video editing and such mac's works way better, don't get confused by pc master race. trust me. i've seen the difference, is just their OS works 10 times better than windows on their machines, don't waste your time with a hackintosh >.> than the price list till march 2015 will drop quite a lot, you go for a xeon right now. but better wait and come back in march :P

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

In this case of video editing and such mac's works way better, don't get confused by pc master race. trust me. i've seen the difference, is just their OS works 10 times better than windows on their machines, don't waste your time with a hackintosh >.> than the price list till march 2015 will drop quite a lot, you go for a xeon right now. but better wait and come back in march :P

that's what i thought i find the mac os really better than windows one but now i im thinking to buy a mac mini near new year or wait a couple of months till march or february to buy me a imac and sell my current windows pc

If that's the deadline, i suggest you wait a few months until AMD releases their R9 3XX series which offer better value than nvidia counterparts.

Given 1500euros, i could squeeze in a 6 core 5820k and 16GB of RAM.

Would you like me to make a build for 1500 Euros now?

NVM, i made on anyway (using US$ tho):

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R4dRqs

in euros, it would be about 200$ less (not direct conversion, i am taking into account tax, shipping, etc.).

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

that's what i thought i find the mac os really better than windows one but now i im thinking to buy a mac mini near new year or wait a couple of months till march or february to buy me a imac and sell my current windows pc

yea, that sound like a verry good plan.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

yea, that sound like a verry good plan.

which one do you preffer ?

If that's the deadline, i suggest you wait a few months until AMD releases their R9 3XX series which offer better value than nvidia counterparts.

Given 1500euros, i could squeeze in a 6 core 5820k and 16GB of RAM.

Would you like me to make a build for 1500 Euros now?

NVM, i made on anyway (using US$ tho):

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R4dRqs

in euros, it would be about 200$ less (not direct conversion, i am taking into account tax, shipping, etc.).

hehe thanks i wil keep it in mind

which one do you preffer ?

isn't the imac more powerful? wait, a bit more if is possible. maybe even apple will come up with something new, but i dnt see new tech being cheap for now when it comes to apple

But is ok.

isn't the imac more powerful? wait, a bit more if is possible. maybe even apple will come up with something new, but i dnt see new tech being cheap for now when it comes to apple

yea apple is quite expensive but it works like it should work with windows eh its crashy