Say your losses here :(

NeatSquidYT

Many great people have left this forum in the past few months, and I want to make this thread remembering them....

@CoolBeans - Your funny profile picture made me laugh everytime

@Askew - You were wise and funny

Leave yours below.

Lmao there's been so many of these threads. You're not the first to make it :P

But @Sarcasm. People didn't like you. I found you hilarious.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

@helping

@Askew

Don't really see the point of this thread tbh.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

:(

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

this will probably get locked like the rest.

Hi Mods!

Why do these get locked?

this will probably get locked like the rest.

Hi Mods!

Speaking of that....why did this this 

I'd rather not post it in public  

#PM 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Many great people have left this forum in the past few months, and I want to make this thread remembering them....

@CoolBeans - Your funny profile picture made me laugh everytime

@Askew - You were wise and funny

Leave yours below.

Who is askew? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Who is askew? 

He used to be a member of this forum, but then announced his leaving and then his account got deleted or something. He was quite popular

Who is askew? 

I am happy now

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

He used to be a member of this forum, but then announced his leaving and then his account got deleted or something. He was quite popular

Ahh I see

I am happy now

How comes ? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

He actually got himself banned

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I didn't know CoolBeans left. :(

Yeah, it was a sad day :(

What? How?

He posted stupid threads and spammed until the mods banned him. Or something like that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

He posted stupid threads and spammed until the mods banned him. Or something like that.

from what i heard is that he asked to be banned

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Why would someone get themself banned... 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

Why would someone get themself banned... 

Probably Becouse he could not control the amount of time spent here on the forums and

needed a reason to stop.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

I'm probably never leaving, You bitches are stuck with me.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Probably Becouse he could not control the amount of time spent here on the forums and

needed a reason to stop.

I was going through the top posters and many of them have left...  

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

picard-facepalm-o.gif

Move on and get over people wanting to get on with their lives. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"