Tesla Runs Into Trouble Again

Victorious Secret

Dam dam shame dam shame  

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Here is what I have to say to GOP and retarded conservative republicans

....................../´¯/) 

....................,/¯../ 

.................../..../ 

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 

.........\.................'...../ 

..........''...\.......... _.·´ 

............\..............( 

..............\.............\...

Your corrupt as hell

Fixed it.

"We are all about a free market with no business regulation" - retarded GOP

I call BS

So basically this legislation could be used to ban Microsoft, Dell, Apple, Lego, and every other company under the sun that runs their own stores from selling in them.... So glad I live in Canada. Oh wait we will probably soon have that too considering how buddy buddy we are with the U.S. and how our government does not seem to care about anyone except themselves. 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Might even be good for GM. They could get an up close look at properly engineered electric vehicle and maybe get a fucking clue.

Whoa now cowboy, you're a clown if you don't think GM can properly engineer an electric vehicle when they have been for the better part of 20 Yrs, specifically:

Chevrolet-Volt.jpg

tahoe.jpg

gm-ev1.jpg

Especially when we compare it to tesla who changed their warranty to infinite miles due to widespread engine failure and other problems on top of that
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/08/consumer-reports-tesla-model-s-has-more-than-its-share-of-problems/index.htm

I like Tesla quite a lot and i think they are in the right on the issue but i think your shot at GM is unfounded

I'm not surprised.

This happened a while back in California with the Ford EV1. Very affordable and excellent electric car, but didn't see much success due to the government giving more incentives to buy a Hummer than the EV1. 

GM EV1^^

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Whoa now cowboy, you're a clown if you don't think GM can properly engineer an electric vehicle when they have been for the better part of 20 Yrs, specifically:

Chevrolet-Volt.jpgtahoe.jpggm-ev1.jpg

Especially when we compare it to tesla who changed their warranty to infinite miles due to widespread engine failure and other problems on top of that

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2014/08/consumer-reports-tesla-model-s-has-more-than-its-share-of-problems/index.htm

I like Tesla quite a lot and i think they are in the right on the issue but i think your shot at GM is unfounded

GM EV1^^

You're a clown if you're comparing hybrids to Tesla. The volt was a hyped up failure, and the hybrid Tahoe was a joke too. The EV-1 was actually successful.

You're a clown if you're comparing hybrids to Tesla. The volt was a hyped up failure, and the hybrid Tahoe was a joke too. The EV-1 was actually successful.

How was the volt a failure in any way? It outsells the Telsa its reliable, cheaper and effective. of course the volt would obviously outsell the tesla due to its price and range advantage, but i don't consider either failures

plus, the tahoe hybrid was an awesome product with no marketability a bad bet on what SUV customers were interested in, it doesn't change the fact that it doubled the mileage on a 6000lb truck

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

That is pretty cool.

I think what most people think of though when they think of GM electric cars is the EV1 and how they canned all of them. Recalling them to be turned to scrap.

Granted it was a lease program and they still owned them, but they had poured a lot of research money into making it a good electric vehicle and (from what I remember reading) no one really knows why they canned the program. A lot of the lease holders wanted the program to continue but they didn't listen.

It just wasn't profitable to sell electric cars I suppose. But if they had just kept at it they would probably be the top dog in electric.

I think everyone thinks Tesla is top dog now. I'm inclined to agree just because I think Elon Musk is a great person. Like the Civ Games. A great person has appeared within your nation. :)

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

Yeah, this is blatant communism.

What on earth do this have to do with Communism?

Here is what I have to say to Congress and the United states government now 

....................../´¯/) 

....................,/¯../ 

.................../..../ 

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 

.........\.................'...../ 

..........''...\.......... _.·´ 

............\..............( 

..............\.............\...

Your corrupt as hell

you're*

This is exactly what Free Market has become. We let those with power change laws to keep themself powerful.

Republican? Don't make me fucking laugh, Michigan is a deeply blue state, the only reason this is possible of because Democrats love affair with unions (who are the ones blocking tesla from the sounds of it). Not to mention that New Jersey and Maryland are blue states as well, with unions. Try finding a less politically charged article, or at least one that's accurate.

Not to mention that it was the Democrats in the first place that bailed out GM when they should have let it fail. None of this would be possible under true capitalism because it's anti regulation, the other companies could complain, but otherwise do nothing against tesla, but no, we have to have regulations and unions "to make sure everything is fair and equal" except that it's not, everyone is equal you see, just some are more equal than others.

Not to sound stupid, what do you mean by a "deeply blue state?"

Although I can now say that I fucking hate Snyder even more. GET OUT OF MY STATE YOU PRICK.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

This is exactly what Free Market has become. We let those with power change laws to keep themself powerful.

The lobbying. One of the biggest problems are the people who don't understand how the economy works. The average Joe thinks raising the minimum wage would be better...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Not to sound stupid, what do you mean by a "deeply blue state?"

Although I can now say that I fucking hate Snyder even more. GET OUT OF MY STATE YOU PRICK.

I had to do this paper about Michigans 2014 elections listing off the people running and putting little bits about what they want to do, what they're trying to do, and what is happening..

For Rick Snyder

-Says he's trying to bring car manufacturing back to Michigan and get as many on the road as possible again, but is banning Tesla from Michigan.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

It not like the average consumer can walk to a Tesla store and buy a car. They are expensive and are directly targeted for wealthier people who can just as easily get it another way. I don't see the point in blocking Tesla, sure it will create more middle man (aka jobs) but still.