Beautiful New Lian Li Case

I wish case manufacturers would stop putting those fucking side vents on cases. I never use them and they just look ugly.

Not sure if trolling attempt or serious question. I mean didn't you just read on this very fucking forum about the MSI 970itx being announced? What do you think that's for, to look tiny and stupid on a full tower case?

It's a one-off design and a novelty item. Most ITX builds are micro server builds.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I wish case manufacturers would stop putting those fucking side vents on cases. I never use them and they just look ugly.

It's probably to make up for the fact someone will run a raid card and have 10 spinning rust sitting in the front of it, limiting airflow from the front to the back. Do you people ever consider function over form?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

"fingerprint magnet" haha

It look pretty, maybe, but it isn't practical. It seems quite tall for mini-itx, but that's for the harddrugs :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Not really. Asrock makes 2 boards. Furthermore, for a NAS you would have a RAID card on there.

Yeah I know, but for budget NAS that solution will be more expensive than buy a micro ATX board with more SATA ports included

Yeah I know, but for budget NAS that solution will be more expensive than buy a micro ATX board with more SATA ports included

You don't run Raid 0 or 1 for a NAS. You run 6, and that's not native to a motherboard.

Outside: YAY:D (fap,fap)

Inside: -.-*

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

This is exactly how I thought you guys would react. Who needs this case? A waste of R&D time I think.

Also, thanks for making my first post a success guys! I hope you saw my slight sarcasm and didn't get mad at me for saying new in the title. I guess it was a bit misleading, sorry!

Who cares about you? Thanks for the lian li news, but everything that follows ist our opinion on the case... Not you.

Btw the case is fugly internally. Dont care about the aluminium. :P

who cares...

The front of it basically looks like the Define r4 with the inputs on the bottom instead of top lol..

The front of it basically looks like the Define r4 with the inputs on the bottom instead of top lol..

Are we really surprised to see case designs look similar these days? If you yank the logos off of them I could find 200 cases from the last decade that look very similar.

As if all lian li cases its pretty good but could be better, also i really dont like having the audio ports at the bottom, its a hassle if headphones.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It's probably to make up for the fact someone will run a raid card and have 10 spinning rust sitting in the front of it, limiting airflow from the front to the back. Do you people ever consider function over form?

Yeah but most don't want a loud fan that barely does anything ruining the clean look of a other wise nice case.

I stopped paying attention to cases for the most part when I got my 750D, love that case. I'll keep it as long as I can.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Yeah but most don't want a loud fan that barely does anything ruining the clean look of a other wise nice case.

Noise blocker, noctua industrial ppc, or be quiet. There goes noise.

I've seen tighter screw configurations in some enthoo cases and been forced to scratch or bend some things in order to remove cages or fans. Lian Li has decent spacing in that matter, though a bit more behind the motherboard plate would be greatly appreciated).

Which case was that?

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

Are we really surprised to see case designs look similar these days? If you yank the logos off of them I could find 200 cases from the last decade that look very similar.

Nope not really, just something I noticed.

Noise blocker, noctua industrial ppc, or be quiet. There goes noise.

Still ugly and unnecessary.

i dislike Lian Li Company for no reason

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

in my opinion Lian Li is just like Apple but for pc cases, is not for every1. It has pure style, build of pure aluminium on and on. I like Lian Li, i did few build in lian Li cases, had no problems so far. If i will ever have enough money Lian Li would be my pc case.

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

not enough trains

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Still ugly and unnecessary.

For you. Use dependence.