Noctua fans+how?

Hello guys i want guys tested Noctua fans the black ones i want the size that fits in Corsair H110 dual rad and how can i make some fans exhaust and the other cool if you know a good technique in air flow for NZXT H440 case let me know  

Hello guys i want guys tested Noctua fans the black ones i want the size that fits in Corsair H110 dual rad and how can i make some fans exhaust and the other cool if you know a good technique in air flow for NZXT H440 case let me know

The fans you are looking for are the noctua NF-A14 industrial PPC.

You make them exhaust by attaching them to the rad with the fans blowing air OUT the case.

You will be fine having 2 fans intaking air in the front of the case and the 2 exhausting on the AIO.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

The fans you are looking for are the noctua NF-A14 industrial PPC.

You make them exhaust by attaching them to the rad with the fans blowing air OUT the case.

You will be fine having 2 fans intaking air in the front of the case and the 2 exhausting on the AIO.

is it quite? what if i had two rads? one in front and one above

How would you have 2 rads?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

is it possible?

Not with closed loop aio

With something like h220(x) yes

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Not with closed loop aio

With something like h220(x) yes

can you explain what does "Closed Loop" mean? and i want a good herozantil fan (sorry my English a little bit off) 

Closed Loop is like a circulation/cycle , 1 entrance and 1 exit, (same sides) 

can you explain what does "Closed Loop" mean? and i want a good herozantil fan (sorry my English a little bit off)

Closes loop means a water cooler that cannot be modified. Like the h110 is a closed loop cooler that comes with 1 rad and a water block. You cannot modify that to add more rads.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

The industrial NF-A14's are quite if you run them at low speed. However at full speed they are very loud.

The industrial NF-A14's are quite if you run them at low speed. However at full speed they are very loud.

does the fans comes with a software that makes me control them or is there a controller or i must go to Noctua website and get the software

does the fans comes with a software that makes me control them or is there a controller or i must go to Noctua website and get the software

No if

You are using them on your rad, you will plug them into the CPU fan header on your motherboard. This will automatically control fan speeds depending on the load on the CPU.

Can can also go into the bios and control fan speeds through there but I'm not entirely sure on how to do that as I use a manual fan controller.

Closed Loop is like a circulation/cycle , 1 entrance and 1 exit, (same sides)

Not exactly, more like a water cooling loop that can not be expanded. (No more radiator or water blocks