Why do people hate Elric from tech of tomorrow?

melias24

Hey guys, i have seen a few thread's complaining about Elric from TOT. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJP0oF6k62xA_qhCLfwI-Q) I reckon he has a good channel, and he has alot of giveaway's, and i reckon he's a nice bloke. Why do people hate him? I don't understand! 

~Elias

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Hey guys, i have seen a few thread's complaining about Elric from TOT. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJP0oF6k62xA_qhCLfwI-Q) I reckon he has a good channel, and he has alot of giveaway's, and i reckon he's a nice bloke. Why do people hate him? I don't understand! 

~Elias

I haven't heard or seen people hating on him

From what I have gathered: He can be annoying. He can be hateful in the comment section.

This is what I have seen other people say, I personally don't watch him and probably wont(Linus 4 life<3).

~Elias

Who hates him?

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

I haven't heard or seen people hating on him

I have. I'm just wanting answer's/reasons i reckon hes a nice person. And he has a cute puppy xD

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Because he is a fucking asshole and tells people they are useless and should kill themselves

Never mind

Lol

post-216-0-97333200-1413311399.pngHe flames everyone that disagrees with him or gives him criticism. And he flames them hard, like REALLY REALLY hard.

Be warned

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

To be honest, I dislike this guy too. Here are a few of my reasons:

1. He is an Nvidia & Intel Fanboy. (I hate fanboyism, see here)
  2. He does not seem like he know much about Tech, he's just reading off the review pdfs from the manufacturer.
  3. His freaking hands are driving me nuts.
  4. Too much music, all in all this channel seems like it's aimed at 12 year olds anyways.
  5. He makes waaaaay too many mistakes, eg: Saying that a R9 290X is not able to drive a 4k monitor (Not talking about games) is just plain silly.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

post-216-0-97333200-1413311399.pngHe flames everyone that disagrees with him or gives him criticism. And he flames them hard, like REALLY REALLY hard.

Be warned

1 example of the guy going nuts and no way to confirm this is real .....

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

1 example of the guy going nuts and no way to confirm this is real .....

It's not the only time but it's the only link I have right now.

Edit: Regardless of it being an isolated case this is in no way, shape or form justifiable or appropriate. There is no excuse for this.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

To be honest, I dislike this guy too. Here are a few of my reasons:

1. He is an Nvidia & Intel Fanboy. (I hate fanboyism, see here)
  2. He does not seem like he know much about Tech, he's just reading off the review pdfs from the manufacturer.
  3. His freaking hands are driving me nuts.
  4. Too much music, all in all this channel seems like it's aimed at 12 year olds anyways.
  5. He makes waaaaay to many mistakes, eg: Saying that a R9 290X is not able to drive a 4k monitor (Not talking about games) is just plain silly.

I hate fanboyism, I use intel and nVidia but that doesn't mean I hate AMD in fact I had an AMD build a while back

I hate fanboyism, I use intel and nVidia but that doesn't mean I hate AMD in fact I had an AMD build a while back

I do not buy the name or the brand, I buy the product.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I'ma hit dat unsubscribe button

kek'ed

It's not the only time but it's the only link I have right now.

Edit: Regardless of it being an isolated case this is in no way, shape or form justifiable or appropriate. There is no excuse for this.

Well I agree it is no way to treat someone and it is not a good way to run a business and if that is real it kind of makes me feel bad supporting him by buying one of his songs on iTunes. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I do not buy the name or the brand, I buy the product.

If you're buying one corsair product, then you look at all the other products corsair has it makes you want to swap your parts out with corsair alternatives even if they are not as good.

Fanboyism is a disease

Well I agree it is no way to treat someone and it is not a good way to run a business and if that is real it kind of makes me feel bad supporting him by buying one of his songs on iTunes. 

If you search well enough (I'm not bothered enough since I have already seen enough) then you will also find criticism on his behavior on his forum and youtube etc.

If you're buying one corsair product, then you look at all the other products corsair has it makes you want to swap your parts out with corsair alternatives even if they are not as good.

Fanboyism is a disease

Got your point, still, I buy from company that have either good reviews, good customer support or that have not failed on me yet.

Got your point, still, I buy from company that have either good reviews, good customer support or that have not failed on me yet.

What if the company is paying the reviewers? 

And what if reviewers are copying what other reviewers say? Like one massive human centipede of misinformation + Bias. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Be warned

^^this

I also just don't like him

There is way more than one incident, most of the complaints i have stumbled upon regarding him is related to massive hatred outbursts like that, he is acting like a 8 year old child whose world just broke down because he didn't get that new game, to make it worse he hasn't eaten and has low blood sugar, so he is unreasonably cranky/pissy and doesn't even know why himself.

stop for a moment, understand exactly why you feel like you do and evaluate if it is reasonable or not, a grown up should be capable of that much. Regardless of how blindly angry or stupid one might be.

What if the company is paying the reviewers? 

And what if reviewers are copying what other reviewers say? Like one massive human centipede of misinformation + Bias. 

i Smell a conspiracy theory on the rise  :ph34r: