cool of them to send you the iphone for review.  i want oneee

I like the variety of skins that they offer.

Good luck everyone!

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

Their skins seem to be pretty good and Linus uses them. 

Also this could give my dad a reason to get me a phone (: 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

On the warning points ranking list :D

On a more serious note, I feel like iOS is eh. I prefer windows phone. Curious to see what Linus has to say though

Edit: THE FIRST COMMENT IS A JOKE. DON'T SEE THIS AS HOSTILITY D:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

WP, lol.

Apple is still too much of a lightweight fashion item for me. I went with the jailbreaking crowd for a time, but when I discovered stock android devices, I never looked back. I love tinkering with my phone; I can deal with the consequences!

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

Glad that I am rocking the Oneplus One Train 

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Chassis/Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Deluxe RAM:  Team Vulcan 2x4Gb(2133Mhz)  Video Card: Asus 7970 Direct CU II Custom Rom (150% Power, 1100 core 6Ghz Memory)  Power Supply: Fractal Integra R2 750 Watt  Keyboard: Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid (MX Blue Switches)  MouseCorsair M90 Storage: SX900 128Gb, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM, WD Green 1TB 7200RPM   MY OLD BUILDLOG

The Fastest 8350 @5.33Ghz with a score of 9.16pts in Cinebench 11.5

The level of customisation available on dbrand skins is awesome- I was just having a look at the OnePlus One skins and being able to decide whether you have the rear logo/capacitive buttons is awesome.

My favourite thing about dbrand? 

I mean they sponsored LINUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the way the textured 3m vinyl looks. As for future designs, surprise me. 

Love the look of the dbrand skins - Seems to help with the grip of the Phone as is is very slippery. 

love the skin and i got to agree with linus, my iphone 4 is probarlly my last iphone for a while.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

The back of my phone is like destroyed and worn out, I'd love a new, custom Dbrand skin instead to make it feel better and actually look better.

Looks awesome, especially that carbon fiber skin. Really makes the iphone 6 look great. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

What is the plastidip in the background for????? I'm excited now.

I have to take Linus' and other youtube reviews on how slippery the back feels. I was looking into a dband skin once I saw them. They look cool and I want one. Good video linus touching on the pros and cons of apples new phone.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

dbrand is awesome. I can't afford any of their skins, though - shipping to Romania is way too expensive :(

I dont know about this dbrand skin stuff.

It's still like a 'sticker' right? Why would you want that on your HTC One which is awesome alluminium loooking :P

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

I am digging the carbon fiber look with dbrand.

my favorite thing about dbrand skins id the carbon fiber wrapping matches the carbon fiber in my car

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

I'm gonna get a d-brand skin for my HTC One I think

I had to laugh when linus was all like "oh yeah and it's a phone review so here's the phone bit". We really don't seem to care all that much for the "phone" part of our phones now

Shit, I almost value my data limit over how many text messages I can send since I'm more inclined to message someone via Facebook than via text

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

The skins look cool

CPU i7-930 @ 4GHz Mobo Asus P6X58D-E GPU Gigabyte 970 G1 RAM Patriot Division 4 Viper Extreme 8GB HDD Western Digital 1TB SSD Samsung 840 pro 128GB PSU Corsair TX 750w Cooling Corsair H100i Os Win 10 Pro Monitor AOC G2460PG

I love the looks and the good quality.

It would be nice if the front piece of the htc one rather than having a square cutout on the speakers had holes matching the ones on the phone

The thing I like the most about dbrand is that they make really good quality products and that we can choose what the hell we want for ou phone.