Wait, this skins are for only iPhones or any phone? If its for any phone then consider its an entry, if only iPhones then leave it out, I kind of only own a G3

Also why is the video only in 360p????!!!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

my favorite thing is that they make them for the nexus 5 and they just look awesome
maybe some more nature texures would be nice

I have a soft spot for a carbon fiber look :D (mouse carbon fiber wrapped, keyboard wrapped, some computer tower parts)

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

It's an illusion that Apple doesn't do much. Every android manufacturer release new software features when they announce the new hardware while Apple releases a new OS with tons of new features and later announces the hardware. In a way apple's getting all the criticism for not innovating because they support older devices and many of the new features are available in your old iDevice which is almost non existent in Android.

Nice review Linus. I am a iPhone user for a very long time but really think of try Android. Maybe I will update for the iPhone 6 to try out but Android is catching my attention more and more every day. Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks to D Brand for sponsoring the give away. Loving the look of the iphone wrap. certainly does bling it up

Main System - 2016 13"nTB MBP 256GB

Gaming Rig - 4790K, 16GB RAM, 1080Ti
Monitor - Dell 25" U2515H

K/B & M - Ducky One TKL, Logitech MX Master & G900

Audio - JDS Labs The Element, Aktimate Mini B+, Krix Seismix 3 Mk6, Ultrasone Pro 900

The video is still only in 360p after an hour of it being available... it sucks :(

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Got the white carbon fiber skin on my HTC One M8 and I love it. I've tried other "skins" before that were just merely stickers, they peeled and stained very easily. dbrand skins on the other hand were a game changer for me and they use super high quality vinyl and adhesive that makes them actually usable for a decent amount of time. Great job, dbrand!

"Rawr XD"

I love the carbon fiber wrap version :D

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Definitely my favorite thing about the Dbrand skins are the designs. The only problem with them is I can't tell which looks sexier, black carbon fiber or black titanium, and man is that a pleasant predicament to have.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I'm really wondering what somone with large hands like Luke would think of the 6+

The fit of the skins seems to be excellent. Very nice!

MOAR COARS: 5GHz "Confirmed" Black Edition™ The Build
AMD 5950X 4.7/4.6GHz All Core Dynamic OC + 1900MHz FCLK | 5GHz+ PBO | ASUS X570 Dark Hero | 32 GB 3800MHz 14-15-15-30-48-1T GDM 8GBx4 |  PowerColor AMD Radeon 6900 XT Liquid Devil @ 2700MHz Core + 2130MHz Mem | 2x 480mm Rad | 8x Blacknoise Noiseblocker NB-eLoop B12-PS Black Edition 120mm PWM | Thermaltake Core P5 TG Ti + Additional 3D Printed Rad Mount

I like that it protects your phone and doesn´t make your phone a lot heavier. Also you don´t ruin the phones design, e.g. with a case.

My favorite thing dbrand is the titanium skin for nexus 5, it looks soooo good  :D

CPU: i7 4790K, GPU: Sli Gtx 980, MB: Msi Gaming 5 z97, Ram: 8 Gig HyperX Fury, PSU: Corsair RM 750, Cooling: Corsair H100i

That kevlar skin is just to cool to pass up or the matte black but defiantly the fact that it helps with grip without adding much bulk is my favorite part