First PC Build

So I started to build my first PC and I'm fairly familiar with them and did a ton of research to be able to build one but I wanted a perspective from experts (anyone more experienced than me) and this is a list of all my planned parts other than the PC case and power supply which I've already purchased. What i will be doing with this pc is gaming, streaming, recording the gameplay, as well as editing the gameplay videos for future upload, and regular inernet surfing.

Case: NZXT Pantom http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/34-phantom

PSU: Roswill BRONZE series 1000w power supply

Mother Board: Gigabyte Z97 GA-G1.Sniper

CPU: Intel i7 4790k

GPU: Gygabite Windforce GeForce GTX 770 4GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb (2x8gb) 1866

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooer

I'd like to know any thoughts or tips and money isn't too much of an issue I'm planning on saving up for the expensive parts and doing what i have to financially to be able to build this PC, but I'm not willing to pay an arm and a leg for parts that aren't going to make a huge difference unless it's a well worth 50-100 bucks at most. Thank you and I appreciate any help.

You've made a bad mistake with your PSU. get the Gigabyte or MSI Gaming 5 then use the saved money to get the 970.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

What are you thinking for storage, SSD or HDD or both?

That completly flew my mind lol.

I'm planning on a 120gb SSD for my OS and certain programs like whatever program I end up using for the video editing etc.

and at least a 2TB HDD to start with

You've made a bad mistake with your PSU. get the Gigabyte or MSI Gaming 5 then use the saved money to get the 970.

I've already purchased the PSU I didn't do much research on it before purchase which i should have.

That completly flew my mind lol.

I'm planning on a 120gb SSD for my OS and certain programs like whatever program I end up using for the video editing etc.

and at least a 2TB HDD to start with

Get the MX100 or 840 EVO. As for the HDD go with either a Caviar Blue or Barracuda

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

You should try using PC Part Picker, very useful

The PSU is totally overkill. with 650W you should have plenty to run that + overclock. If you are going to get a secong GPU go up to 800W (with overclocks).

About drives, get both. SSD for boot and games and HDD for the rest (documents, images, music....)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

The PSU is totally overkill. with 650W you should have plenty to run that + overclock. If you are going to get a secong GPU go up to 800W (with overclocks).

About drives, get both. SSD for boot and games and HDD for the rest (documents, images, music....)

I knew it was but I'd rather be safe than sorry cause one of my buddies bought a PSU and it wasn't enough so it shut off frying his motherboard with it so i decided to just get a little bit more than i would need just incase

Do you know where I could get the 970 ? On newegg it's out of stock and Amazon it's 470 dollars !!

Do you know where I could get the 970 ? On newegg it's out of stock and Amazon it's 470 dollars !!

I don't know any stores in the US. (See my country xD)

Spoiler

I've already purchased the PSU I didn't do much research on it before purchase which i should have.

Sirtec OEM.....oh dear....