[Steam] Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack

Arphenyte

No offence but people should stop posting steam links here, im pretty sure all of us have steam and check the sales (bi) - daily.

Saints Row.. never really liked that series.

It was a wannabe GTA that never really caught on then tried to be "different" in number 4 by bringing aliens and making the game like a acid trip.

Whatever happened to the Halloween Steam Sale? If that's coming I would rather wait that. (Not that I'll buy this anyway I already have most of them)

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

No offence but people should stop posting steam links here, im pretty sure all of us have steam and check the sales (bi) - daily.

i dont....

Whatever happened to the Halloween Steam Sale? If that's coming I would rather wait that. (Not that I'll buy this anyway I already have most of them)

you mean the fall sale? yea idk, there wasnt a spring sale either

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I love SR! Make sure to play with a female. Laura Bailey FTW! :D

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

Saints Row.. never really liked that series.

I thought it was a lot better than GTA anything. And there is a guaranteed sequel.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Just bought the Saints row IV game of the century pack for 10.49, wish I'd had an extra few bucks to get the franchise pack (although I already played 1-3)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just bought the Saints row IV game of the century pack for 10.49, wish I'd had an extra few bucks to get the franchise pack (although I already played 1-3)

Are 1 and 2 any fun? I have 3 and 4; 3 was waay more fun because the superpowers ruined it for SR4.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D