Tutorial to start folding for Curecoin (folding and getting a cryptocurrency, AKA MONEY, at the same time) - Team 224497

How long will it take to start accumulating CureCoin? I started the day this post was created and still don't have any.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

By the next day, so something is not right

This is my username on F@H: 2ed9ffc9bd9e885cca33117bb4714a28.png

This is my username on the CryptoBullions website: d12cbd21472196e36250c4cda2ea2762.png

This is my earnings and stuff: 8f294ea8306cc47a677e8f1cf6925042.png

What could be wrong?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

the team number is wrong, 224497. Your folding for somebody else.

I have to be folding for their team? I'm folding for ltt right now.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Well of course you have to fold for cure coin to receive curecoin

Well shit, lol. 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Well shit, lol. 

i warned you earlier. You either join the curecoin project or you fold on our team, you can't do both. That's the reason i'm not doing curecoin.

i warned you earlier. You either join the curecoin project or you fold on our team, you can't do both. That's the reason i'm not doing curecoin.

Well i get about 15000 PPD so I'm not going to be making much anyway.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Well i get about 15000 PPD so I'm not going to be making much anyway.

probably not, it adds up to atleast something eventually i guess :P the value is prone to change.. i think the idea is more to ease the power bill while doing something awesome, especially for big folders. And maybe not so much about making a profit. 

i could have bought a second 970 and covered the power bill for it if i had joined curecoin. Still, i just prefer folding for our team.

probably not, it adds up to atleast something eventually i guess :P the value is prone to change.. i think the idea is more to ease the power bill while doing something awesome, especially for big folders. And maybe not so much about making a profit. 

i could have bought a second 970 and covered the power bill for it if i had joined curecoin. Still, i just prefer folding for our team.

That's true. I'm just gonna fold for them for a couple of days to see how much I would get and then to see if it is worth it. Some one else said that it would take a month to get a single dollar so...

My Computer

Beef Cake

It comes down to this, I would rather fold for a team I actually care about then try to make a little pocket change. If I needed the money that bad I wouldn't be doing it in the first place. 

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

I clearly explained it.

What is your question exactly?

How do I get the Curecoins into my Curecoin wallet?

How do I get the Curecoins into my Curecoin wallet?

You put your wallet address into the payment address on cryptobullion's website

It comes down to this, I would rather fold for a team I actually care about then try to make a little pocket change. If I needed the money that bad I wouldn't be doing it in the first place. 

Exactly, some people get dollar signs in their eye's when they hear things like this and greed takes over and they interpret it as "free money".

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

That's true. I'm just gonna fold for them for a couple of days to see how much I would get and then to see if it is worth it. Some one else said that it would take a month to get a single dollar so...

It's more of an investment and the hope that down the road the price will go up per coin.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

• 4 weeks later...

15,000k a day. How long would it take to get a dollar?

15,000k per day? That amounts to 15 million.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I have a 750ti sitting around in my house , how much will i be able to fold for our team and will i make something with Curecoin?