Fallout Series's Discussion.

As some of you super nerds out there like me already know, today is the day that the bombs fell in the fallout universe. I'm creating this to see what you guys think about the new "Fallout 4" title and how you think it is going to be. Also i would like to hear your opinion about the other games (fallout , fallout 2 etc.). With that, this guy made a nice video on how important today is to us fallout fans.(I take no credit for the video)

So if Bethesda reads this...please just a peak. :P  

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new."-Albert Einstein

You're 63 years early.  :) I love the Fallout series. I want one now, but since one hasn't been officially announced I'm guessing 2016 or later. The first game I played was 3. I had no clue what I was doing and just broke into everyone's houses. Now I've beaten 3 and NV numerous times, and own everyone game both physically and digitally (Except Brotherhood of Steel which was only released physically) Even though I've never beaten it, because I don't have the patience for older RPG's, Fallout 2 is still my go to game when someone asks what my favorite game is. I love the characters, the atmosphere and just the general feel of it. I love the Fallout series.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I have yet to get into a fallout game, i think i played like an hour of fo:nv, didnt enjoy it but i guess ill give it another shot. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I have yet to get into a fallout game, i think i played like an hour of fo:nv, didnt enjoy it but i guess ill give it another shot. 

MODS

Personally I dislike FO:NV just because it was very western, i dunno, mabey its cause i grew up in the city that i like fallout 3 more. But yes...MODS GALORE... :D

The first fallout game I played was Fallout 3.  That is probably in my Top 5 games.  It was very creepy and enjoyable to play.  I didn't like Fallout NV, felt a bit less serious then Fallout 3, plus it actually felt like a scfi post-apocalyptic wasteland. 

Personally I dislike FO:NV just because it was very western, i dunno, mabey its cause i grew up in the city that i like fallout 3 more. But yes...MODS GALORE... :D

I think i am going to stay up till 9:47pm tonight just to maybe catch a glimpse of IT.

fallout 3>fallout 2> fallout 1>fallout new vegas. All of them being great games no matter how low on the list that is. Fallout new vegas just didn't have the enemies for me. The desert got to boring, fallout 3 setting was so much better to me and the story. Fallout 2 is a damn near perfect version of fallout 1. And speaking of mods galore do you know how to fix the issue with FWE where you can't move to broken steel properly?

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

The thing that startled me in Fallout 3 was those scary ass ghouls in the sewers and underground tunnels. Scared the shit out of me. :P
""

I can't play the Fallout games due to the shooting mechanics.

Even fallout wanderers edition? Make the entire game so much better.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Even fallout wanderers edition? Make the entire game so much better.

I only ever played the 3rd game on console so I couldn't have modded it :( but the problem persists to NV.

fallout 3+ is like star wars 1-3 for me.  Doesn't even exist.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

fallout 3>fallout 2> fallout 1>fallout new vegas. All of them being great games no matter how low on the list that is. Fallout new vegas just didn't have the enemies for me. The desert got to boring, fallout 3 setting was so much better to me and the story. Fallout 2 is a damn near perfect version of fallout 1. And speaking of mods galore do you know how to fix the issue with FWE where you can't move to broken steel properly?

I 150% agree with you on Fallout new Vegas with it being boring but i have never got the issue with not being able to move to broken steal properley, I always make sure all my mods are compatible with Fallout 3 Ultimate edition.

I 150% agree with you on Fallout new Vegas with it being boring but i have never got the issue with not being able to move to broken steal properley, I always make sure all my mods are compatible with Fallout 3 Ultimate edition.

That's my issue, I followed a mod guide and the issue persists. Basically after credits I wake up in the room and broken steel does not start. I walk out of the rotunda and the game just does not do anything. Maybe I can get around it by just starting broken steel with console commands and force start the quest. Would you know how to do that? I know it's possible.

That's my issue, I followed a mod guide and the issue persists. Basically after credits I wake up in the room and broken steel does not start. I walk out of the rotunda and the game just does not do anything. Maybe I can get around it by just starting broken steel with console commands and force start the quest. Would you know how to do that? I know it's possible.

Ok, to be honest, i am no master nor qualified enough to tell you how to start Fallout Broken Steal manually. I do not know how mine still works with my mods but it dose :( buy you can try and surf the internet and try and find an issue resolver.  :unsure:

Ok, to be honest, i am no master nor qualified enough to tell you how to start Fallout Broken Steal manually. I do not know how mine still works with my mods but it dose :( buy you can try and surf the internet and try and find an issue resolver.  :unsure:

:unsure:

:unsure:

B) But there is always our good friend(outcast-ish) vanilla Fallout 3brotherhood_outcast_by_zanramon-d337j39.

Btw I had the same profile pic a few days ago. Just had color.

Btw I had the same profile pic a few days ago. Just had color.

I dunno why i just like stencil art a lot. :wub: