HTC One (M7) restarting constantly

Jitar

My One keeps restarting constantly, and won't stop until I find a signal. It makes my phone unusable and drained my battery. I'd rather not have to factory reset unless it is the only possible fix. Also it won't turn off if I hold the power button the home and back button start to flash. 

Cpu:3570K @ 4.2GHZ|Motherboard:AsRock Extreme 4|RAM Kingston:HyperX Genesis 8GB| GPU:MSI Lightning 680 2GB |Case:Thermaltake Element V (Nvidia Edition) |Storage:Muskin Enhanced Chronos 120GB,Seagate 2TB|PSU:Rosewill 1000W modular (RBR1000) |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH-U12P SE2

My One keeps restarting constantly, and won't stop until I find a signal. It makes my phone unusable and drained my battery. I'd rather not have to factory reset unless it is the only possible fix. Also it won't turn off if I hold the power button the home and back button start to flash. 

Sound's like you phone..became sense-less..

horatio.jpg

I think you need to try a factory reset here, you got everything backed up?

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

horatio.jpg

A concern I have is it turning off when I factory reset. Bricking my phone, and also I don't have everything off my phone.

Cpu:3570K @ 4.2GHZ|Motherboard:AsRock Extreme 4|RAM Kingston:HyperX Genesis 8GB| GPU:MSI Lightning 680 2GB |Case:Thermaltake Element V (Nvidia Edition) |Storage:Muskin Enhanced Chronos 120GB,Seagate 2TB|PSU:Rosewill 1000W modular (RBR1000) |CPU Cooler:Noctua NH-U12P SE2

horatio.jpg

I just factory reset, but the problem still persists.

I just factory reset, but the problem still persists.

Any chance of an RMA? 

The only thing I can think of is reflashing and seeing if that fixes it? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

i actually had that same problem with my phone. reflashing the stocked rom seems the only solution and worked for me