My X99 Rig

Bigdaddy5414

And in 2 months those gfx cards will be outdated, enjoy it while it lasts... :)

Then I sell them and get the new ones, it never ends

Then I sell them and get the new ones, it never ends

I have quite the same idea hahaha loving it

Im on the fence for ordering a 900D to become my new chasis. Decisions, decisions.

Im on the fence for ordering a 900D to become my new chasis. Decisions, decisions.

Why not go for the enthoo primo you can get a 480 in the top and bottom and a 240 on the side and imo looks better than the 900d, it's a watercooler's wet dream.

Why not go for the enthoo primo you can get a 480 in the top and bottom and a 240 on the side and imo looks better than the 900d, it's a watercooler's wet dream.

I will have to check that one out more, I just glanced at it before.

I ended up getting a 4K monitor a little bit ago. It showed up as an open box so I had to snatch it up! As usual, out of stock right after, so just in time. The Asus PB287Q.

That is a Canon 70D and a Tamron 60mm 1:1 macro lens. I use that one for more then just macro shots as you can see.

It's all stock cables on the EVGA Supernova 1300G2. After rebate it was very cheap and warrantied 10 years.

Did you also use a tilt shift

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Did you also use a tilt shift

No, nothing special. Just out of the camera with a few color tweaks

God diggity damn, that is a great looking computer. Post some benchmarks and temps?

My PC: i7 3770k @ 4.4 Ghz || Hyper 212 Evo || Intel Extreme Motherboard DZ77GA || EVGA Hybrid 980ti || Corsair Vengeance Blue 16GB || Samsung 840 Evo 120 GB || WD Black 1TB

Peripherals: Corsair K70 RGB || Sentey Pro Revolution Gaming Mouse || Beyerdynamic DT 990 Premium 250 Ohm Headphone || Benq XL2420Z Monitor

God diggity damn, that is a great looking computer. Post some benchmarks and temps?

Well right now it is folding and I have a major temperature change of 35 degrees C from the top to bottom card! Damn things are so thick the top one has absolutley no room to breath.

--Edit

Well now that the core 15 is gone and back on 17, the top card is down to 73 and i can turn it back up some more.

post-58590-0-02203400-1414540897_thumb.p

My Asus PB287Q 4K monitor came in today. It was a good open box deal, and there are some scuffs on the back side, but no big deal. Only thing missing was the VESA mounting screws but got plenty of those around here. So now I have 2 of my 1440 screens on the outside and the 2160 in the middle. Text is very small but if i bump up the desktop scaling it also does for the outside screens, and then they look horrible. So I have scaling set to 100%. Games sure took a few steps up though, they look even more awesome then they already did!

gallery_1_9_705853.jpg

gallery_1_9_388112.jpg

gallery_1_9_3045805.jpg