which book

themaniac

so i have to read a book for school and i'm wondering which book have you read and liked

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Crime and Punishment by Dostojevski is better than all of those combined. It is a bit thick, but everyone should read it.

well i don't have that as an option

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

of those i loved to kill a mockingbird action yet meaning

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Tale of Two Cities was pretty good, I've heard good things about Lord of The Flies but never read it.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Tale of Two Cities was pretty good, I've heard good things about Lord of The Flies but never read it.

I found it putrid and ransid !#*?. It was probably the worst book I have ever read. This is my opinion and don't feel attacked by it.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Crime and Punishment by Dostojevski is better than all of those combined. It is a bit thick, but everyone should read it.

We had to read C&P for school... I didn't read it... I found it to be quite pessimistic (to be fair, i didn't even start it...)... Maybe i'll read it in a few years....

On the other hand, i loved Anna Karenina (also from a Russian, but different, author) :D

I found it putrid and ransid shit. It was probably the worst book I have ever read. This is my opinion and don't feel attacked by it.

Not attacked at all.

Different strokes for different folks :)

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I haven't read any of these. But i've heard that To kill a mockingbird and Lord of the flies are pretty good reads.

If i was a language teacher i wouldn't restrict my students to just those though.. It's good to read a classic but there are many other good books..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not attacked at all.

Different strokes for different folks :)

I added it as I know some people will. Then I will get 10k quotes just saying how I am wrong and they feel offended. I am sure you know those people :D

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

so i have to read a book for school and i'm wondering which book have you read and liked

Animal Farm

can't go wrong with Orwell

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why