R9 270x problems!

derrickd241

I just got a brand new asus r9 270x. I've installed and reinstalled the card as well as my ram. I've triple checked my connections and reset my bios. I've also gone to device manager to try and install drivers for my card using my mobo output but it says unknown device and won't load any drivers for my card. When I plug my monitor into my card via dvi my computer turns on the lights come on on the card as well as the fans, but all I get is a black screen what else could be the problem? Please help!

Specs?

It's probably dead on arrival (DOA), quite rare but can happen, just bring it back to the pc store or contact the webshop you brought it from (RMA). They should take care of it.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It's probably dead on arrival (DOA), quite rare but can happen, just brin back to the pc store or contact the webshop you brought it from (RMA). They should take care of it.

That's what I'm afraid of :(