which is better?

snoop doggie dogg

I'd go with the Fractal Design one...

✌ (≧◉◡◉≦)✌

Fractal, less noise, spins faster

Core2 Quad Q9400 @ 3.00GHz ✦  8GB Corsair RAM ✦Asus P5G41Tm - Lx3 ✦ Sapphire R9 270 Dual-X ✦ WD Caviar Green 640 GB ✦ Seagate Barracuda 160GB ✦ Fractal Design Define R5 ✦ 1Life ps:jet 700W ✦  

Lenovo Y520 - GTX1050Ti - i77700k - 250GB Samsung M.2 NVME SSD  :D 

i need an 92mm exhaust fan for my fractal design core 1000 case and i cant decide which to choose

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103082

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835352005

and if these fans arent that great or you know a better one please tell me

This one is better than both. Question is, whether you can and want to pay $20 for it.

If not, go with the CM fan. I have one in an old HP desktop of mine and it's whisper quiet. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

This one is better than both. Question is, whether you can and want to pay $20 for it.

If not, go with the CM fan. I have one in an old HP desktop of mine and it's whisper quiet. 

ok thanks

Yeah I would go with the noctua aswell, because 92mm fans are usually very loud anyway, it is worth spending the extra money. 

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

konye wost?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Yeah I would go with the noctua aswell, because 92mm fans are usually very loud anyway, it is worth spending the extra money. 

eh fan sound doesent really bother me i had a loud PC and never bothered me and the fractal design fans look cool and match my 120mm

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.